·
Banned
66 Posts
FullBox Series 1 of HhH: Iridology & Rayid Method + MBTI + Tools

[FULLBOX] $eries 1 of HHH: Iridology & Rayid Method + MBTI ++ Tools

Yo yo yooooooooooooooooooo!!!
How're you today my pipo?

First off, relax and take a deep breath! :pfft
First, thank you for changing my nick, Promethea. That's just... Awesome!!! :happy: Now It's my time to rush out. I don't need to prove anything to anyone.. BUT D-d-damn! It seems like I'll have to solve the dirty things over here.. Issues such as: Suicide topics are with the same old answer, need to be updated immediately! I won't say I'm a fountain of wisdom. I just have some water. I want to share with you something cool. I hope this can help you to find yourself and understand each other better - This will depend on every one of you.

I was't so active in this forum about being a typewriter. When I did this they judged my first smile... But you know what? Things are not always innate about smiles. Like: ''Oh, that's a black or white question''... but when other person comes to talk or when they add a comma(, blablabla)... Then I say ''oh, that's a colorful question''... They don't understand it... Its like my left hand is my right hand. Sometimes I posted something quickly, and people judged me quickly. So try not to judge by first words? :dry:

Know is easy, anyone can do it. What I want here is that you swim to the bottom of beyondness to understand that this is simple, but its not easy. In the depths are found precious things. Something much deeper is behind the eyes of an observer.. Which is taken to the mysterious ways of understanding something beyond this world dimensioned behind closed doors(with conservationists keys). Swim with us! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

The dream that was impossible, now it's just a challenge. Quantum Physics has opened new avenues where we can modify the frequency that is out of harmony for a frequency of harmony!

Alright, it's over. I'll be honest to you and say that I'm a spy. I just want to collect some data... But I promise no one will get hurt. And you are the chosen ones! Don't be scared if I say that I can see your soul through your eyes. This is just another sign that everything is working over again. Let's give hope for traumatized persons. You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but dare you to try it? I have several projects in mind. That gonna be cool! We will create only masterpieces!! Anyone with an active mind and interest, please contact me! New info are always welcome! Then if you got some information, please share with me. We gonna roll together (;

The old Iridology was more depressing than Coldplay, Radiohead, osv... but the updated Iridology nowadays burned everything that was junkway. Hella Yeah! Pyromania user here! ;p

About legitimacy:
This connection between the brain and the organ has a lot to say that can be seen trough the window to the soul, even something emotional causes influences into physical. See Jensen Map below.
I have a friend who has helped over 60.000 people using Iridology. Every patients who proceeded to the end of this treatment obtained good results. It's truly legitimate.. I wrote the word 'patient' here because he is also trained in bio-medicine field, but therapists don't use the word 'patient'. Alright! Down to business now!!

4.jpg
''A íris é o Universo! Quanto mais se conhecer a respeito do Universo,
maior aplicabilidade se encontra no estudo da íris.'
'
-Celso Batello​

IRIDOLOGY
- Lato sensu, means the study of the iris ranging from anatomy, physiology, histology, pharmacology, pathology until the possibility of knowing the general and partial constitution of the individual, since both are represented in the iris(In other words: Mind, body and spirit).

There are many details in Iridology.. See some of them. We can know about/measure/determine:
*If there are trauma(Emotional or physical), when this occurred and the organs which absorbed the impact from it;
*Structure, complete or incomplete instructions from the paternal and maternal side;
*The attributes, positive and negative qualities(Sort of 46 attitudes and behaviors). Introvert, extrovert or ambivert(Introversion, extroversion or ambiversion can also be seen);
*The Dominant Hemisphere;
*The Rings of special characteristics in people(Born under or acquired. Not everyone possess it. Adjectival);
*The analysis isn't a diagnosis, but prevents diseases using pre-diagnosis(Cause an organ can leads to several different disorders).

Rayid Method(Personal identification) is still a very precious tool.. And Iridology(Analysis through the eyes) can map each organ of the human body as well as: Digestive System; Circulatory System; Glandular System; Structural System; Lymphatic System; Nervous System; Reproductive System; Eliminative System... All & Everything through analyzing the eyes! Certainly our eyes reveal about our inner.

iridology1.jpg
More info: Wikipedia; Naturopathichealing.

RAYID METHOD - Ray mean radius. Ray by definition is the smallest particle emitted by a light source, or as they say: ''A single thread of light emanating from a central point.'' Id denotes the set of energetic forces, basic instincts and needs, dominated by the pleasure principle. It's a Freudian term used to refer to the deeper levels of the mind. Ray Id method enables the knowledge of how the Id ''emits'' its rays to get to know and make itself known.

iris_map.jpg
More info: Naturopathic-Care; MilesResearch; Stensrude.

JENSEN MAP
View attachment 88485 IrisMap.jpg

The correlation between MBTI functions and Rayid Method patterns:
S's = Stream
N's = Shaker
F's = Flower
T's = Jewel

Ignatz von Péczely was a wtf genius and The Owl was the road to wisdom. That's a miracle!!! :D:D

Rayid Method(Personal identification) is still a very precious tool.. And Iridology(Analysis through the eyes) can map each organ of the human body as well as: Digestive System; Circulatory System; Glandular System; Structural System; Lymphatic System; Nervous System; Reproductive System; Eliminative System... All & Everything through analyzing the eyes! Certainly our eyes reveal about our inner. I will demystify something that many people talk about.. Nobody is only one type using the same functions for a lifetime. No one is only one type pattern.. to be honest no one is a type.. but uses a type for the identification of their day to day interaction. Our lives are made in stages, a tree, not a statue. There are several factors: Inherited skills(Which may be triggered), Conditioned skills... I drew several drawings of many issues that I'm talking about for a better understanding(Sorry, it's under construction).

We all have ups and downs.. The important thing is to seek evolution. The equilibrium is the key. OR maybe you think that a psychopath can't get back in harmony? About psychopaths there is something from the crib, a locked box that tends to be open depending on how the guardians behave in connection to such child who is the owner of that locked box. When you see a totally flattened pupil around the edges. You better run for your life! This is a Psycho on the way... haha Im kidding, but seriously this refers to psychosis. Don't label on it to the person.. If the person became a psychopath, the person had many structural reasons for this. Take good care of your children... Particular attention in this point to: Thinking type, Jewel type, Diathesis 1 type.

[Curiosities]
The original colors of the iris are:
a)Blue or gray that is linked with good health, b)Brown, c)Mixed

More info: Iridology - Description of the Colors of the Iris.

Don't forget the color by itself doesn't define you. What characterizes is the sum in Rayid Method. Every person is a unique individual being far from typed on stereotypes and ''limited functions''.
Understanding? OK. Label on it in a complete sense of understanding? GET OFF MY WAY!! :angry:

NOW YOU ARE SMARTER! uhuul :D:d
You who thinks this is over...You are totally misguided. This is far from over!
You who have any questions, feel free to ask or don't be afraid to send a pm cause my best is yours. :):)

Keep flyin' around!! :cool:

[Click on here to go to Part 2 of HHH]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts