Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Te and Fi are paired with Ne and Si, they are going to appear very different than Ni and Se, obviously. I have some observations of the differences I have seen, and would like to see other people's takes on it. This is based off of Michael Pierce's theories. (Youtuber)

Te-Fi with Ni-Se: Focus is on the individual's path in the external world & understanding exactly what that means for them. (ENTJ, INTJ, ESFP, ISFP) [Thus finds inner truth & strong layer of individuality]

Te-Fi with Ne-Si: Focus is on seeing & observing the world, and who they can be as an individual (ESTJ, ISTJ, ENFP, INFP) [Thus values unwavering integrity]

Ti-Fe with Ni-Se: Focus is on seeing & observing patterns within themselves, and who they are to express to the outside world through that (ESTP, ISTP, ENFJ, INFJ) [Thus sees potential in people & one's unique abilities]

Ti-Fe with Ne-Si: Focus is on seeing humanity as a whole, only to view self as a guideline of what experiences one has had. (ENTP, INTP, ESFJ, ISFJ) [Thus sees through wide lens & patterns of the world]

Reactions: Rayos

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
The only system I know of that pairs functions together is Socionics.

Thus sees potential in people & one's unique abilities
Seeing potential is Ne in Jungian typology.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
If we're forced into using hard dichotomies, I much prefer letters (N vs S for example) vs. function axes (Ni-Se vs Si-Ne for example). Thankfully letters don't require the dichotomous interpretation though.

·
Registered
5w6 sp/sx | 9w1 sp/sx | 3w4 sp/sx | INTJ | ILI
227 Posts
I've seen them described in Socionics as:

- Ni/Se - world rejecting
- Si/Ne - world accepting
- Ti/Fe - consistency seeking
- Fi/Te - integrity seeking

·
Registered
1,856 Posts