Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question. Is the funniest cartoons in the 1990s Ne humor and attracts mostly NP types ?
Shows like The Ren & Stimpy Show , Rocko's Modern Life , Ed Edd N Eddy , and Animaniacs .
They were very wild and funny so I'm just curious how this relates to the types of the fans.
Because now a days it's one of those things either you like it or you don't , but back in the 1990s they used to be popular. :)

·
Registered
599 Posts
I have a question. Is the funniest cartoons in the 1990s Ne humor and attracts mostly NP types ?
Shows like The Ren & Stimpy Show , Rocko's Modern Life , Ed Edd N Eddy , and Animaniacs .
They were very wild and funny so I'm just curious how this relates to the types of the fans.
Because now a days it's one of those things either you like it or you don't , but back in the 1990s they used to be popular. :)
This Ne user luv'd me some Ren & Stimpy back when. Part of it was the novelty of the show. It was so different from the norm at the time.

·
Banned
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found these compilations today. lol

I often wonder which type(s) favor cartoon humor. I would think Ne types because it's very creative and imaginative , even quite satirical. Most people or at least it seems from my observation have a more realistic tame sense of humor compared to what I much prefer. lol

·
Banned
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pinky and The Brain

View attachment 783161

ESFP
I still got to check out more of Animaniacs / Pinky and The Brain . I breifly seen them as a kid and didn't get it much but as an adult , I'm starting to really enjoy them because I get all the jokes now. lol

I came across this one while doing research on John Lennon and Yoko Ono.

Back then , three was so many adult and satirical jokes slipped into many of those shows. At times like this I miss the 1990s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts