Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just try to find a funny quote, be it from wall posts or even old threads (Dig them if you can) If you can remember something your INFP friend said that was really funny :laugh: From anywhere, really

Rule 1~ You post another INFP's quote, not yours.

I'll start....

Lad: izzie, I need to borrow your orgasm one of these days.

:dry: Wtf

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I put this in the INFP video tribute I made, but I still think it's hilarious.

SenhorFrio: When I feel bad, I start to think I don't deserve my goatee.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rowingineden: Um, I'm not reading your frickin' spoilers, but let me just say that Dexter turns me on in a serious way, and if I were suddenly transported to the Dexterverse, I would ask him to let me watch him do his thing so I could touch myself on the scene. Is that wrong? Probably so. His adoptive daddy would sooo not approve. Also, his sister is hot - the more she swears, the more I want to bang her, especially knowing it's just a cover for a sweet, idealistic soul. And she has a uniform. I mean... DAMN. I will now stop perving all over your thread.

·
MOTM January 2013
10,621 Posts
How very spondicious of you? You don't know til you know that they know about you knowing the know how. Cluck.

I've turning into my ESFP partner, his joke - What do you call a fish with no eyes? Fsssssh. Yeah, I know it was shit. Actual conversation.

·
Banned
748 Posts
I'm still a baby myself! In fact, last night I had Superman icecream, even though it was cold outside, just because I really wanted some. I wouldn't shut up about it, so my mom got it for me. Then I threw half of it away, because I didn't want it anymore. Then I came home and watched Doug.
@refugee wanted this quote here.

---

This thread title gives me the giggles:

lifeisanillusion said:
Grocery Shopping: Do you find yourself dreading this more and more?
but I guess the thing that makes it funny is that it's dead serious.

·
Registered
555 Posts
My best ENTP friend started writing down ridiculous things I say when I'm drunk. She has the list on our friends' fridge lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts