Personality Cafe banner

funny stuff, yo.

[ESFP] 
664 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Glenda Gnome Starr 
#1 ·
what's something that made you laugh really hard today??

#2 ·
Well, I'm kinda sick, and despite my best efforts, I fell asleep when I came home early from work and my son had to call me to come pick him up from school because I was still asleep. But the combination of him and other people started blowing up my phone, and by the time I was almost to the school and my phone went off again, I said to myself "Damn, I'm glad I'm popular, but people need to quit calling me!" I didn't laugh REALLY hard, but I chuckled at myself for thinking that. :wink:

#4 · (Edited)
I just spent the past two hours reading a parody novel of Fifty Shades called Fifty Shames of Earl Grey. Totally absurd, raunchy. It reminds me of Christopher Moore's books, but, obviously more satirical and sarcastic because it's a parody. One chapter begins with the girl waking up in the hospital after a near fatal car accident "eye level with my mother's bare mammaries" (her mother and step father are nudists).

So yeah, I liked it.

#5 ·
My laptop had a windows update and reset itself mid way through a game. I took a deep breath and then went to the kitchen to make use of the situation and make a hot chocolate. I turned on the light and then the Light bulb blew. Then the cat somehow manage to push over the stove. I was standing the dark trying to make hot chocolate, and then I bursted out laughing.

Reactions: Fessions
#6 ·
I was watching a video of a science fiction trailer made in 1956 and the special effects were great but the flying saucer looked like a hat flying through space. Every time I saw that flying saucer, I cracked up because I thought that I was supposed to put it on my head.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.