Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
i saw one episode of "A 1,000 Ways to Die" where a guy takes something hallucinogenic out in the wild, comes upon some furries having an orgy, walks away(?), comes back, tries to join and accidentally mounts a bear................................................................................................................ but as far as anything real--nothing.

i worked with a girl who was a bronie--does that count?

why don't you tell us what you'd like to discuss? ;)

·
Banned
1,038 Posts
I don't care, man. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Except maybe when people take things like MLP and sexualize it. I'm not really sure of that's "furry" territory though. But its not right to children's shows and sexualize them for your selfish pleasure.

But if you want to make up a character and dress like an unspecified pony. I don't fucking care. Its not my business.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
why don't you tell us what you'd like to discuss? ;)
People generally talk about Furries with a sense of distaste, I was just wondering what other people thought on the subject. I've never had a problem with them.

·
Loon Princess
3,314 Posts
Absolutely nothing.

It's only when it gets into zoophile or pedophile territory that there's something wrong with it.

And we furries are pretty big on speaking out against people who rape animals and children.

·
Banned
1,038 Posts
Nothing.

It's only when it gets into zoophile or pedophile territory that there's something wrong with it.

And furries are pretty big on speaking out against people who rape animals and children.
I actually remember another thread on here when people were arguing for zoophile.

A guy would get mounted by his dog. And if a dog is making the choice to mount the guy. And enjoying it. Then well? I don't really see a problem there either.

It makes me uncomfortable. But I love Gay sex and that makes people uncomfortable too. So as long as everyone involved is consenting I really don't care.

·
Loon Princess
3,314 Posts
I actually remember another thread on here when people were arguing for zoophile.

A guy would get mounted by his dog. And if a dog is making the choice to mount the guy. And enjoying it. Then well? I don't really see a problem there either.

It makes me uncomfortable. But I love Gay sex and that makes people uncomfortable too. So as long as everyone involved is consenting I really don't care.
I disagree. A dog is about as smart as a 4-year old kid.

They really can't consent to the fullest extent of the term, since they really don't know what they're getting into with most people. If a dog knew better, they might say no.

Incest is a little muddy because adults do know the implications and they are able to consent to the fullest extent of the definition, but there is a lot of implicit power structures in place.

·
Banned
5,815 Posts
I'm not a furry myself, although I do really enjoy some of their artwork.

The only issue I'd have is if it involved animal abuse, since they obviously can't consent.

Otherwise, live and let live.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Just a way for man to sublimate his natural, healthy sexual attraction to animals.

Reactions: gestalt

·
Registered
405 Posts
Furries are people who like anthropomorphic animals, they do not even belong to "Sex and Relationships" category as a whole. There's nothing wrong with them.

However, there are people who want to sexualize things everywhere. Maybe it's just more noticeable with furry characters because they are anthopomorphic animals, not regular humans everyone is used to.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Reactions: eydimork

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Generally I can see the psychological sense of it. But there is a point where it transitions into just wanting to fuck animals.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
The range of furriedom (is that the word? ) is so broad, it's probably hard to be on the same page when discussing it.

For instance, you have this:

And you have this:

·
MOTM June 2012
9,442 Posts
WARNING: Graphic content to follow...

I crashed a furry convention once. Right before the meeting, one of the members posted about how he was going to rape his dog once he got back from the meeting. Not cool. I enjoyed outing them in front of the whole restaurant. Needless to say, I am not a big fan of furries.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I think My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic currently yields more search results at the rule 34 archives than Lara Croft. Think for a moment about how unsettling that is.

Reactions: Promethea
1 - 20 of 36 Posts