• ESFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I've liked the arguments I've read of him being a Ti dom. I would say he is definitely in the Ti-Fe judgement wave length. So some kind of TP, I'm guessing. I haven't watched the series in so long though so hard to nail down his perception functions and the order they are in.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've liked the arguments I've read of him being a Ti dom. I would say he is definitely in the Ti-Fe judgement wave length. So some kind of TP, I'm guessing. I haven't watched the series in so long though so hard to nail down his perception functions and the order they are in.
You better rewatch DBZ because it's always great

·
Registered
876 Posts
I honestly think ESTJ

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I'm gonna type Future Trunks as an INTP. It's kinda hard he seems like a feeler. He was concerned about his dad liking him. Probably cause he grew up in a dystopia world unlike his present counterpart.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm gonna type Future Trunks as an INTP. It's kinda hard he seems like a feeler. He was concerned about his dad liking him. Probably cause he grew up in a dystopia world unlike his present counterpart.
I see Fe in Trunks. Like with his desire to please Vegeta, waiting for Vegeta to faint before becoming an USSJ, since Trunks didn't want Vegeta to lose what drove him to exist: being the best. Even though Cell was a huge threat, Trunks was doing all he could to keep his dad happy.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Yeah, you see a lot of Ti-Fe in his fight with Perfect Cell. He's dripping with Fe through out the entire Android storyline.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts