Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ ♂
17,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case anyone doesn't know. I have developed chronic diverticulitis, which is going to require surgery. It has significantly slowed my roll, and I have lost 60 pounds in the last few months. I am scheduled for surgery in about 10 days, so I may again become scarce for a while. I'll try to stop in when I can. They are going to take a piece of my large intestine out and reconnect the rest. I am hoping this will be the end of it, but it's going to be a slow recovery. I've got to spend some time working on my general health because I've neglected it for far too long, and now I am paying for it. The things we do when we're younger do come back to haunt us eventually, so consider taking better care of yourself while you have the time. I know it isn't easy, but sometimes doing the hard thing is better in the long run.

·
mafia mod
13,333 Posts
Gosh, so sorry to hear that. Get well soon and take care. Keep us posted when you are able.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ ♂
17,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Siggy;bt97865 said:
Gosh, so sorry to hear that. Get well soon and take care. Keep us posted when you are able.
I'm back (minus about 2' of large intestine) All is well so far. I started back to work today. :kitteh:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts