Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am asking the girls here, but guys can answer too. Do you think it's real or a myth? I think that it is real. That's the kind of Orgasm I have the most. I didn't have a Clitoral Orgasm till like a year ago. So what do you think? And if you have both kinds which would you prefer? My answer totally G spot.

·
Registered
401 Posts
The fact people still talk about this makes me giggle. Yes, those mind blowing orgasms are very much real and let no one tell you otherwise.

My partner requires both clit and g-spot to be stimulated for climax, yes~ I roll up my sleeves to have sex. <3

Reactions: kaycee

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yes, it's a knuckle and a half to your right when you finger. If there's an intense feeling like you have to pee, that would probably be the g spot you hit.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Lulz, I can't believe people still think it's a myth. o_O

What is this, the 50's?

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First. It doesn't say that it doesn't exist it says "the evidence is weak".

Second. Just because there is an absence of evidence doesn't mean that it is the evidence of absence.

Third. Every woman including me that has had one will disagree.

Fourth. Every woman that has had both types will tell you that there is a huge difference in the way it feels.

Just to put in my own personal 2 cents, for YEARS I only had vaginal orgasms and NEVER felt anything where the Clit is located.

And here is this medical study.

The elusive G spot really does exist, say researchers | Science | The Guardian

But, let's throw out the medical studies for a sec, how can you tell women that they don't have what they feel? You're not a woman to you wouldn't understand but, how come SO MANY women say that they have it and it yet it doesn't exist? Some women can't even have clitoral orgasms. So, does that mean that the Clit doesn't exist? Just because you can't really find the G spot on any map doesn't mean it's not there. Anyway, I know that for me at least that there is a huge difference in the two.

For me:
G spot- feels deep, feel it on the inside of the vagina, last long, whole pussy contracts, easy to achieve, can have several, and I know exactly what I have to do to get it.

Clit- feels light and tingly, feel it on the outside of the vagina, when climaxing it feels kinda like when you put your hand over a hose and turn it on, doesn't last long, can have several, and I have no clue what I did to get it.

I can also have both at the same time. And it freaking ROCKS! :laughing:

Girls is this the same for you?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts

I found it. Port to starboard matey. Yar, har a fidel didi, if you like to sail the sea, you are a pirate!
I'm closing to its location. And if you are wondering why us pirates are using the net, well it does get lonely....

·
Registered
325 Posts
First. It doesn't say that it doesn't exist it says "the evidence is weak".

Second. Just because there is an absence of evidence doesn't mean that it is the evidence of absence.

Third. Every woman including me that has had one will disagree.

Fourth. Every woman that has had both types will tell you that there is a huge difference in the way it feels.

Just to put in my own personal 2 cents, for YEARS I only had vaginal orgasms and NEVER felt anything where the Clit is located.

And here is this medical study.

The elusive G spot really does exist, say researchers | Science | The Guardian

But, let's throw out the medical studies for a sec, how can you tell women that they don't have what they feel? You're not a woman to you wouldn't understand but, how come SO MANY women say that they have it and it yet it doesn't exist? Some women can't even have clitoral orgasms. So, does that mean that the Clit doesn't exist? Just because you can't really find the G spot on any map doesn't mean it's not there. Anyway, I know that for me at least that there is a huge difference in the two.

For me:
G spot- feels deep, feel it on the inside of the vagina, last long, whole pussy contracts, easy to achieve, can have several, and I know exactly what I have to do to get it.

Clit- feels light and tingly, feel it on the outside of the vagina, when climaxing it feels kinda like when you put your hand over a hose and turn it on, doesn't last long, can have several, and I have no clue what I did to get it.

I can also have both at the same time. And it freaking ROCKS! :laughing:

Girls is this the same for you?
Let's throw out the medical studies eh?

The reason you think you have a G-Spot is because of something called "Suggestibility". It is mostly irrelevant whether or not you think you have a G-Spot.

I lol'd hard at the link you sent me. :crazy:

I would explain why this article is silly, but if you haven't figured that out yet it probably isn't worth my time.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I found it. Port to starboard matey. Yar, har a fidel didi, if you like to sail the sea, you are a pirate!
I'm closing to its location. And if you are wondering why us pirates are using the net, well it does get lonely....
Haha :D very funny!

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
The reason you think you have a G-Spot is because of something called "Suggestibility". It is mostly irrelevant whether or not you think you have a G-Spot.
Lol. If that's the case, it's certainly working.

I have to admit.. I'm rather thankful for it. :laughing:

Reactions: Miss Scarlet

·
Registered
1,514 Posts

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let's throw out the medical studies eh?

I lol'd hard at the link you sent me. :crazy:

I would explain why this article is silly, but if you haven't figured that out yet it probably isn't worth my time.
That's not are very good argument considering that in order for "Suggestibility" to work you would have to know about the G spot before you start masterbating. I didn't hear about the G spot till I was in 11th grade.( I came from a very humm conservative family let's put it like that) I had them before that so that isn't applicable. And I still have them. And how do you explain the very real differences in the two? Most women I think would agree that the two feel very different not to mention the physical ones. Also, it was posted on here that men have a G spot. I believe that they do. Do you believe that?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Also, it was posted on here that men have a G spot. I believe that they do. Do you believe that?
Fuck it, i am not going on another G spot hunt.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.