Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,958 Posts
Bran's behavior was that of an INFP not INTP. It should also be noted that INTPs seem to be obsessed with sex since they think about pretty much everything and are prone to be realistic, cynical, pessimistic and real about everything. Whenever I tried to talk about sex with my INFP friend he would freak out and get all depressed as he usually does.

I actually can't think of any character in that series that would qualify as INTP. I find that odd considering how likely it is for the author/creator to be INTP.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bran's behavior was that of an INFP not INTP. It should also be noted that INTPs seem to be obsessed with sex since they think about pretty much everything and are prone to be realistic, cynical, pessimistic and real about everything. Whenever I tried to talk about sex with my INFP friend he would freak out and get all depressed as he usually does.

I actually can't think of any character in that series that would qualify as INTP. I find that odd considering how likely it is for the author/creator to be INTP.
I think bran is debatable. Aemon targaryen is the classic intp but I just thought the bran picture was funnier so I put him up instead.

Edit: Jojen Reed may also be seen as another INTP

·
Registered
979 Posts
the dragon lady is too emotional to be an estj. look at her eyes, always that nfj magic and Fe justice. sx so's are known for being justice oriented, so id attribute that to her. perhaps 5w4? she seems to have that 5w4 magic with the integration to 8 aspect.
and the entp dwarf is 7w8, so sp i think.

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
Good thread, been thinking about GOT typology a lot in my sleep.

Lets start with the strong possible NFs and NTs

NF: John Snow and Daenarys Targaryan - The Fi is strong with both these characters

NT: Tyrion Lannister, most likely ENTP with strong developed Fe. One could argue he is ENFP but I think ENTP is more likely.

Now for the SJ and SP types

SJ: Possible Ned Stark, Mr. Standard Honor value guy.

SP: Jamie Bran and also maybe Ayra, pretty much all the good swordsman

Can't spot the INTP on the show but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Hodor.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The more I think about it the possible INTP, I think it could be Ayra, Varyus or Jojen Reed, leaning mostly towards Varyus because of his neutrality. And he doesn't really fit any other mtbi type.
Arya would be cool, shes one of my favorite characters.

Vary's side has not been disclosed yet its possible he is INTP or maybe ENTP at this point in the show he is just playing the game of manipulating, whispering the right words in the right ears at the right times preparing the realm for something.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Stannis - ISTJ
Davos - ISFJ
Melisandre - INFJ
Shireen - INFP
Patchface - retarded

Ned - ISTJ
Cat - ISFJ
Sansa - ESFJ
Arya - ISTP (no intuitive, so no xntp)
Hodor - ISFJ
Bran - ISFP

Val - ENTP
Mance - ENXJ

Renly - ENFP
Brienne - ISTJ

Daenerys - INFJ
Barristan Selmy - ISTJ
Jorah - ISTX
Daario - ISFP
Hizdahr - ENTJ

Theon - ESFP
Aeron - ENXJ
Asha - ExTP
Victarion - ISTP
The Crows eye - INTJ (?)

Gilly - ISFJ
Sam - INFP
Jon - difficult

Cersei - INTJ
Tywin - ENTJ
Kevan - ISTJ
Joffrey - ESTJ

Doran Martell - INTP
Oberyn Martell - XSTP
Arianne - difficult, perchance EXTP

Hos the Hostage - INTP

Aemon - INTP
Aegon - not sure yet

Tyrion - ENTP
Penny - ISFJ
Varys - INXJ
Illyrio -
Littlefinger - INTJ and one heck of a Ladykiller (this pun goes to all who have read the books)

Jojen - INXJ (the Ni is strong with this one)
Meera - EXFJ (strong Fe)

Mace - ESTJ
Lady Ollena - ENTJ (great figure, by the way)
Maergery - ENFJ
Loras - ISFP

The only figures which surely are INTP are Doran and Hoster the Hostage. Both did not appear in the show yet. Aemon might be one too.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What about Varyus being INFJ?
Varys is the rogue in game of thrones he is not a point of view makes him tough character
I will organize what I know about him and maybe someone can be more definitive on what they think he is.

-He has many strategies ie. lurking in a hidden tunnel listening in on someones conversation or whispering in someones ear
-He uses disguises
-He was born poor and got his balls chopped off
-He became a thief in one of the free cities he and a friend worked there way up to running the largest crime syndicate of thieves in that city pretty much controlling it.
-He respected Ned but did not appear to care too much when his head was chopped off.
-Employs many "little birds" to whisper secrets in his ear.
-Claims that he is protecting the realm.
-Highly intellegent
-Tyreon even fears saying the wrong thing or giving too much information around him so there conversations are always tactful.
-Does this guy have any friends?? lol
-Mysterious about his past except for the eunuch story that he tells.
-Lord Baeylish's rival?
-Knows every secret tunnel in the castle by heart and can navigate them in complete dark

Ok I put almost all I know about him without giving spoilers analyze away

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.