Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 570 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Another for Rome 2 Total War. I'm not a gamer but I sure will live like one for a couple months after it comes out. Gonna have to buy another computer though so I can still watch the markets and place trades while I play. It's worth it. LOL You can build a pretty good mid-range gaming PC for pretty cheap these days anyway.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Chess 2.0
Lol ^

Watch Dogs
The Division
Quantum Break
Kingdom Hearts III
Final Fantasy XV

Destiny
TitanFall
I don't game too much tbh, and got a PS3 *just* for these two games. And now they are being shifted to PS4. OMG Tetsuya whyyyyy

For those who haven't seen the trailers - KH3:

and FFXV:

[video]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/549/148/f29.gif[/video]

·
Banned
2,585 Posts
Given the numerous recent failures in the gaming history, I just pirate the majority of mainstream games. I will buy games once they are DRM-free, DLC-free and have some sort of depth in them.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ugh.

So sick of Final Fantasy.

That series is almost as old as I am.
It is older than I am. Maybe that explains it :p

Aw shit, nostalgic reasons too and for the (usually) great character exploration/plots. They never fail to deliver stunning graphics and a solid musical score. Gameplay looks/sounds pretty promising for FFXV. Nomura's track record doesn't hurt either.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
It is older than I am. Maybe that explains it :p

Aw shit, nostalgic reasons too and for the (usually) great character exploration/plots. They never fail to deliver stunning graphics and a solid musical score. Gameplay looks/sounds pretty promising for FFXV. Nomura's track record doesn't hurt either.
:D I'm 21, so my two older brothers and I grew up with up with final fantasy and Chrono Trigger and just plain old snes! So there is a lot of nostalgic for me in Square. But I love stories, which is why I enjoy final fantasy. Every time I play an RPG (Just started disgaea 3 for the first time) I always wonder why I dish out 60 dollars for 10 hour games, when RPGs give you so much more...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Star Wars Battlefront 3, thank you soooo much EA you've just made my week :proud:

·
Registered
2,834 Posts

Getting tired of the Assassin games, too.

I hate continuations.

I need for there to be a beginning and an end.

It all just seems like a big money grab and an attempt to exploit the popularity of the game before it; similar to what Hollywood does with sequels...and prequels.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
The Last of Us
Wasteland 2 (kickstarted)
Project Eternity (kickstarted)
Shadowrun Returns
(kickstarted)
Assassin's Creed 4
Elder Scrolls Online
Civ V - Brave New World (waiting til it goes on a Christmas sale, b/c I'm cheap)

More, that I can't think of at the moment... ^_~

·
Registered
138 Posts
I understand Slider, I don't care for EA and their business practices either, but regardless (for better or for worse) they're reviving a classic i was really into a decade ago, so personally i give them a thumbs up for this move.

21 - 40 of 570 Posts