Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I quite enjoy these pics, but they got no commentary in a thread on the INTP forum (which happens a lot), so I thought I'd exhibit them here.

Enjoy, ladies. :wink:

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Maybe he was a gangsta. The title confused me too.

·
Registered
183 Posts
awwwwwww yeeeyuh
Why are you wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt? Why???
You didn't make it yourself, did you? I bet you bought it from somewhere, didn't you? From some trendy shop. I bet you're really satisfied with it too.

I bet you're also a Mac user.

:dry:

was this also what you're aiming for? you're a horrible horrible person.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
You didn't make it yourself, did you? I bet you bought it from somewhere, didn't you? From some trendy shop. I bet you're really satisfied with it too.

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well this thread sort of didn't accomplish what it set out to. Posting in main thread, now.

Can close this or what have you. :bored:

·
Registered
4,393 Posts

im also wearing sunglasses while inside. does that make u mad too?:cool:

·
Registered
2,387 Posts

Well aren't you a bundle of joy? How does it feel to voice your brave words over the internet?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well, besides from being a hipster douche and a Mac user, the initial version of my previous post also suggested jinamuro being intoxicated with blood of the virgins and screams of the innocent. Because that's what people like jinamuro do. Should've kept it in so it would have been clear that i was just joking.
And I guess adding a simple ':laughing:' somewhere would have made it less confusing.
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I feel kinda bad for TS. I'd compliment you/give your pics the attention they deserve but I'm sure you aren't looking for attention from an insane 25 year old business consultant.

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I feel kinda bad for TS. I'd compliment you/give your pics the attention they deserve but I'm sure you aren't looking for attention from an insane 25 year old business consultant.
Used to this shit. Worse happens IRL, often. :frustrating:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.