Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The person I am trying to get an analysis on their personality is non other than, Garrett Borns.

He has been described as a Disney Character in previous interviews, so call him ''childlike'' while others opinions of him has defined him as being egotistical child.
He's new in the music industry & his story is kinda similar to mine.

I think he is so interesting because he is like a clone of me.
So my question is, what is this person's personality type?

I didn't want to upload a thread of this person without trying to get some background on him myself.
i typed him between the types of ''INFP & ENFP''

I'll link some interviews down below, so that way you can get a better feel of him.

·
Registered
507 Posts
there you go :)

i apologize for super super late response...its been a quite loooong week...

btw, i haven't watched the full video (i run out of time xD)
but i see him as an INFP... aside from artistic inclinations, i've noticed traits that are really INFPish...

1. long hair (common for type 9 INFP males)
2. enthusiasm (Ne) - xNFP
3. unconventional clothing - xNFP
4. gestures (more like INFJ, tho)
5. facial expressions -INFP

the way he compare things are metaphorical (have you noticed the metaphors?). he used terminologies like "it's like magic trick", "perfect", and many more...

his artistic inclinations and the way he express himself is more like a type 4. his looks suggests type 9.

·
Banned
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there you go :)

i apologize for super super late response...its been a quite loooong week...

btw, i haven't watched the full video (i run out of time xD)
but i see him as an INFP... aside from artistic inclinations, i've noticed traits that are really INFPish...

the way he compare things are metaphorical (have you noticed the metaphors?). he used terminologies like "it's like magic trick", "perfect", and many more...

his artistic inclinations and the way he express himself is more like a type 4. his looks suggests type 9.

Dammit!! Now you've got me wondering about his enneatype again!

They says he's really friendly and warm, which type 9.
UGH; but what If he's 4w3? Because Prince (My other guy ^-^) is 4w3, ISFP and they act just alike!

& Its okay, I actually forgot I made this question; but I got a little niff you answered. :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Dammit!! Now you've got me wondering about his enneatype again!

They says he's really friendly and warm, which type 9.
UGH; but what If he's 4w3? Because Prince (My other guy ^-^) is 4w3, ISFP and they act just alike!

& Its okay, I actually forgot I made this question; but I got a little niff you answered. :)
he might be a 9...but 4 is melancholic as oppose to his enthusiastic mode. but i'm feeling that he's a real INFP with a 9 and 4 on his tri-type. (just a guess)

·
Banned
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he might be a 9...but 4 is melancholic as oppose to his enthusiastic mode. but i'm feeling that he's a real INFP with a 9 and 4 on his tri-type. (just a guess)
I agree.

·
Banned
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw this the other day and thought it has INFP written all over it. I 'll check the others as well, laters.

Thank you guys for answering my thread. I'm just hurting over Garrett right now & I can't bare to see a picture of him right now.
I literally cannot stand him right now; but seriously guys thank you so much! As us 4's would say, my heart has literally been torn right out of chest and stabbed at with a sharpened knife

@Polyanna

·
Registered
5,977 Posts

Thank you guys for answering my thread. I'm just hurting over Garrett right now & I can't bare to see a picture of him right now.
I literally cannot stand him right now; but seriously guys thank you so much! As us 4's would say, my heart has literally been torn right out of chest and stabbed at with a sharpened knife

@Polyanna
u-uh is there a reason? Or is it that moment when you just can't bare the sight after a long time of obsessing over? Cause I would know. Well perhaps quoting you under this thread and asking about it is not a good idea.

·
Banned
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
u-uh is there a reason? Or is it that moment when you just can't bare the sight after a long time of obsessing over? Cause I would know. Well perhaps quoting you under this thread and asking about it is not a good idea.
There is a reason, It has nothing to do with you. Its what he did; but I'm better now.

I scrolled down really fast so I wouldn't cry.

·
Registered
507 Posts
There is a reason, It has nothing to do with you. Its what he did; but I'm better now.

I scrolled down really fast so I wouldn't cry.
*sigh*

i dunno what happened really but i experienced the same with Shirota Yuu (my former dream guy) when i saw pictures of other girls LOL

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
Why Ne? IxFP. But INFP over ISFP? Nuh, not so sure. Compare him to Owl City or Regina Spektor (ENFP).
All FP related. Traits, not functions. Not exclusive to NFP. If anything I'd say it's basic type 4 inclinations.

·
Banned
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why Ne? IxFP. But INFP over ISFP? Nuh, not so sure. Compare him to Owl City or Regina Spektor (ENFP).

All FP related. Traits, not functions. Not exclusive to NFP. If anything I'd say it's basic type 4 inclinations.
I wouldn't say he is an extrovert. He is outgoing; but you can tell he isn't an extrovert. He has the eye-flicker and facial expressions of an INFP.

He has sensory issues like me ^-^

^
He mentions that the crowd was a little bit much for him so he had to create a calm environment.

The Interview: BØRNS | Music | HUNGER TV

^^^
This interview is just stereotypical INFP.
He mentions that he wants everything to be authentic & he wants to be different than most people.

He seems extroverted because of his tritype; but trust me he's introspective. You can tell.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
I thought he was INFP(interviews, demeanour, songs) but after seeing him live, I am thinking ISFP (or he was high and sassy as hell)

·
Registered
461 Posts
this makes me so happy. C: lol lots of the first page (at least) says he is like an infp with type 9 and 4 >_< like meeee. I have fell in love with BORNS music and the way he acts is hilarious in the "finding the lost sounds" vid.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts