Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some types are strange. But what if you're so odd, that not even the strange MBTI types can relate to you.

This is the thread for all the strange outcasts that just don't fit in, or everybody (or majority of people) avoid(s).

Feel free to talk about your strangeness.

We can all be weird together. :laughing::crazy:

-The Strangest INFP. :frustrating:

Reactions: Bunniculla

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
Does anybody truly feel they "fit in"?

Are there people out there who have thoughts running through their mind along the lines of "I feel so accepted in this world, I don't feel like an outsider at all".. there must be.
Maybe people who've found a little group of people with similar interests.. but I'm thinking on a more global level, I wonder if there are people who feel at peace with who they are, accepted by society and understand and appreciate their place in the world.

I would suggest those people are the outsiders.

Reactions: Cherry

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
That's actually true.. I don't think everyone feels they "fit in"

People doesn't really fit in.

If they want to fit in, they will try hard to fit in..

Fitting in doesn't make sense to me either.

I guess we don't really have to fit in...because it just lose the sense of being "us"

Everyone copying one another because they think copying someone will make them fit in...but it's not...

We should just accept and respect each other's differences.. Because each of us doesn't really fit in.

We just fit in with people on the same interests and same page..

But when you go out, you're not fit in anywhere.

Just like the mbti types, infps fit in with infps, etc.

Ambiverts fitin with ambiverts..

Etc.

Whatever i don't know what I'm saying

·
Banned
7,754 Posts
You likely just feel like that because you're a type 4 INFP (like myself) hun.
I doubt you actually fit in less or feel that you don't fit in MORE than a lot of us do, regardless of being type 4. You are probably just focusing too much on it.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Not sure if INFJ is strangest, but we sure do try hard to appear normal. When someone tells me I'm normal or boring, I take it as a compliment whether or not it was meant to be one. That's the look I'm going for. That's a telltale difference between an INFP and an INFJ. One flies their freak flag proudly, and the other hides it well.

·
Registered
ISTJ
1,560 Posts
Some types are strange. But what if you're so odd, that not even the strange MBTI types can relate to you.

This is the thread for all the strange outcasts that just don't fit in, or everybody (or majority of people) avoid(s).

Feel free to talk about your strangeness.

We can all be weird together. :laughing::crazy:

-The Strangest INFP. :frustrating:
Hello fellow INFP type 4w5 buddy. When I read your post, I think that I totally understood what you were trying to convey. I'll never fit in. I'm just super socially awkward (not in the "trendy, edgy" way), but more like when I introduce myself irl I'm like "Hey I'm JAneee dOeee" weird robot, awkward like fashion. Not flowy at all. Sigh. lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts