..as NT's

how do you feel about this video :

my friend and I are gauging different type reactions

i think its absurd

·
Registered
501 Posts
It's worse than absurd. It's vile.

Also, it is a perfect example why I stopped listening to rap/hip hop in my very early 20s. I grew up.

·
Registered
424 Posts
While I think the song has absolutely no potential, I must also add that some NTs seem startled and judgmental with the genocide and shunning a whole genre of music with one song. You're joking, right? Yes, you are!

Here's my input, well she can sell pussy. I can be her manager but judging from the looks of her, I don't think she will have a cliente that will be filled in the pockets. So unfortunately, I will have to make her practice for some specific customers. Oh, I'll take a piece of her income for introduction and commission fees. Money doesn't stink. :crazy:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Money doesn't stink. :crazy:[/QUOTE]

Unless if it was in her pussy.

Eh, I was indifferent throughout the video. I did notice that the 3rd lady didn't do a really good job at the lip syncing at all. She gets the smallest cut from any profits whatsoever.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Money doesn't stink. :crazy:
Unless if it was in her pussy.

Eh, I was indifferent throughout the video. I did notice that the 3rd lady didn't do a really good job at the lip syncing at all. She gets the smallest cut from any profits whatsoever.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I thought it was funny when the guy walked across the stage and the green screen showed though his pants....

other than that, not much really, its stupid.

·
Registered
911 Posts
That wench in the middle ain't that bad

1 - 12 of 12 Posts