Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they common?

I have a gay ESFP friend and he's the best thing ever.

We spend everyday together.

It's magical. I guess.

But it got us wondering are there a lot of gay ESFPs?

Not to offend anyone, but it just seems an ESFP would have an open orientation considering they commonly enjoy having their dick in someone.

They enjoy everything beautiful, so should it really matter if a person is female or male for them?

Do you think that ESFPs are more likely to be gay? Especially if they are male?

Just wondering. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Not to offend anyone, but it just seems an ESFP would have an open orientation considering they commonly enjoy having their dick in someone.
LOL! Well put!

I am more "feminine" than many other guys in the sense that I have a lot of empathy, I smile a lot, I am very little aggressive, I'm into art, I have zero interest in sports, I enjoy dancing, I am fairly open minded and can talk about how a guy is attractive, can give advice on fashion, I like kids and animals, can be somewhat sensitive, ect.

But that could also be to the fact that I've grown up as the only male with a mother and two older sisters.

Upon meeting me many people are surprised at my "softness" on the inside, because I exercise a lot and look pretty manly.

As for whether or not I am gay, I am pretty certain that I am straight, since I'm extremely attracted to women and not very attracted to men.

I'm like a horny lesbian in a hot man body.

Answering the original question; I wouldn't think that an ESFP would be more likely to be gay, but since we are usually quite open minded, I reckon that if an ESFP is gay, they'd come out of the closet sooner than perhaps other people. (Interestingly enough, studies have shown that the more homophobic people are, the more likely they are to themselves be homosexual.)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're fucking hilarious.

I'm super glad you're not gay.

Good for women.

I don't know if they would come out of the closet really early though because they do care a lot about what other people think about them for the most part and criticism would not be welcome. In fact I think you guys would be the last to come out unless you really meet someone who was worth coming out for.

·
Registered
30 Posts
HAHAHAHAAHAHAAH...fucking ginganinja...whatevaaa I do what I want

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Do you think that ESFPs are more likely to be gay? Especially if they are male?
Nah...not any more likely than any other type.

Now if you said are we more likely to be....experimental...in the sexual area, then the answer to that is probably yes. (I would put a smiley here but those new smilies are scary!) =)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
pretty funny but I know of a straight ESFP and a gay one too. They have similar personality and same face like looking into an alternative universe of what would had come out if the straight ESFP was born gay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.