Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nietzsche said that when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes back into you...

* * * * *​

Hello everyone ! Glad to be here on PerC to share some wisdom and personnal experiences.

I'm a 19yo ENFP from France, philosophy student and champion of almighty ENFPness.

I became interested in MBTI when I started looking for a source to my personnal problems inside myself, rather than just putting down people around me. Introspection is lacking in this materialistic world and it took time for me to realise how much jungian psychology is useful to understand one's self, and especially other people.
It was a surprise when I found out I'm an ENFP about a year ago, after being tested an INTP/ENTP several times since I'm 16, and my own emotional concerns and these socially impacting flaws started to make sense. I know I'm basically fucked in my mind and that's okay. :)
The thing is I was tested with a very high IQ at age 6. Don't know what's left of it but put that kid in a somewhat dysfunctional grieving family and you have an individual with full-blown self-loathing despite a brain that functions quite too well.
Here I am at 19. At that young age I'm standing as a prophet of inner peace, blasting my Te all the way, nurturing my Si and stuff. I stopped trying to understand myself when I realised I had it all figured out for now. Trying to act rather than reflect you see.

I'm into music, philosophy, spirituality and meditation. I practice yoga on my own and my hobbies consist in any thing my friends get me intersted in.
Also, I take a lot of drugs, party too much, live to make noise, fuck without loving, neglect my studies and burn my money on meaningless shit, and even though I may dedicate all my energy to make your day a little bit brighter, remember! Do remember that just when you start gazing into me, I already figured you out. @[email protected]

So now I worry for your soul! How will you leave this Earth when your time is done? How can you love someone if you never learned how to love yourself? How far can you control your mind and body in this mess of a world where the line between both faded away so long ago? Questions are endless as long as you haven't reached my pseudo-buddhahood right? :3

I came on PerC to discuss matters of introspection, to clear the path to inner joy. Don't tell me I'm a psycho I already know this. Tell me much about you, and we shall swim in the sea of blissful self-awareness! <3

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings The Abyss and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum The Abyss. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Registered
604 Posts
Oh god, I love posts like this, I can just imagine you inside my head right now! Wow. That didn't sound creepy at all... Anyways, I'm sure with time that you'll learn to eventually understand functions, 'cause they're more difficult and complex to understand than how the internet simplifies them to be. Just stick around here and listen to some of the folks when they're educating everyone with their knowledge and it'll (probably) get easier. ;)

I hope you enjoy your stay~!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Nietzsche said that when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes back into you...

* * * * *​

Hello everyone ! Glad to be here on PerC to share some wisdom and personnal experiences.

I'm a 19yo ENFP from France, philosophy student and champion of almighty ENFPness.

I became interested in MBTI when I started looking for a source to my personnal problems inside myself, rather than just putting down people around me. Introspection is lacking in this materialistic world and it took time for me to realise how much jungian psychology is useful to understand one's self, and especially other people.
It was a surprise when I found out I'm an ENFP about a year ago, after being tested an INTP/ENTP several times since I'm 16, and my own emotional concerns and these socially impacting flaws started to make sense. I know I'm basically fucked in my mind and that's okay. :)
The thing is I was tested with a very high IQ at age 6. Don't know what's left of it but put that kid in a somewhat dysfunctional grieving family and you have an individual with full-blown self-loathing despite a brain that functions quite too well.
Here I am at 19. At that young age I'm standing as a prophet of inner peace, blasting my Te all the way, nurturing my Si and stuff. I stopped trying to understand myself when I realised I had it all figured out for now. Trying to act rather than reflect you see.

I'm into music, philosophy, spirituality and meditation. I practice yoga on my own and my hobbies consist in any thing my friends get me intersted in.
Also, I take a lot of drugs, party too much, live to make noise, fuck without loving, neglect my studies and burn my money on meaningless shit, and even though I may dedicate all my energy to make your day a little bit brighter, remember! Do remember that just when you start gazing into me, I already figured you out. @[email protected]

So now I worry for your soul! How will you leave this Earth when your time is done? How can you love someone if you never learned how to love yourself? How far can you control your mind and body in this mess of a world where the line between both faded away so long ago? Questions are endless as long as you haven't reached my pseudo-buddhahood right? :3

I came on PerC to discuss matters of introspection, to clear the path to inner joy. Don't tell me I'm a psycho I already know this. Tell me much about you, and we shall swim in the sea of blissful self-awareness! <3
Wait... Can't we talk about each other and explor ideas together? That sounds more fun and entertaining doesn't it?
I wonder, is psycho now used merely to imply that a person is different rather than that a person is crazy?
I am a 18 year old ENFP who loves to learn and wants to change humanity for the better, I stronlgy feel that if if everyone wanted to change the world for the better that it would happen. :)
I have many dreams and thoughts but I don't share all of them to those near me. I love philosophy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts