Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has come to my attention that a few individuals on this site are desperately insecure about whether they are objectively considered a Millennial or Gen Z.
Have no fear, the Cabo Bay Captain is here to the rescue, and I have the answers for y'all right here...

Here are the accurate generation definitions;

Baby Boomers = 1932 and before
Greatest Generation = 1933-1971
Generation Z = 1972-present

Why? It's very simple, I'm surprised you'd even ask, this should come as conventional wisdom, you must be living under a rock, or just a dumbass.
You see, the Baby Boomers are those born before 1933, this is because we associate Baby Boomers with being "old", and those born before 1933 are old, therefore, they are Baby Boomers.
Why does it stop at 1933? Because the legend himself Willie Nelson was born that year, he is such a legendary figure that an entire generation spawns from his birth. This generation is known as the Greatest Generation, because Willie Nelson is one of the greatest legends of all time. When does the generation conclude? 1971, because that's when Snoop Dogg was born. Snoop Dogg is Willie Nelson's partner in justice, and also one of the greatest legends of all time.
Willie Nelson is the older legend, Snoop Dogg is the younger legend. If you were born before Willie Nelson, you are older than the older legend, and therefore you are old, and therefore you are a Baby Boomer. If you were born after Snoop Dogg, you are younger than the younger legend, and therefore you are young, and therefore you're Gen Z. It's really all that simple.

So whenever you're curious about what generation you are, remember to use these two for reference;

66723_0_wide_ver1505316248.jpg

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually it starts on January 1st, 1997 at 12:00 PM. Alpha doesn't begin until 2004, because that's when all the stupid kids that don't know who Bush is were born.
Do you dislike the underclassmen at your school?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Do you dislike the underclassmen at your school?
Yes, they are 14198535382736% Alpha with literally no Z traits.

The super accurate way to describe generations:

Silent Generation: Who fucking cares about them? They don't even exist anymore, it's not like there are military veterans that are still alive in 2019.

This generation was born from 1900-1964 because nobody really gives a shit about them.

Baby Boomers: OMG!! THESE ARE THE WORST PEOPLE EVER!!! 1! 1!!!! They ruined our lives by constantly telling us that we live and die on smartphones. Thankfully, us Reddit users have a safe place to cuddle with our dank memes! So if you're over the age of 30, shut up boomer! Fuck you, you're a stupid, out of touch Boomer who hates smartphones and gatekeepers us out of society!

This generation was born from 1965-1989 because it's not like there are many famous people born in this timespan that don't hate smartphones and don't gatekeep!

Millennials: These are the beginning of the cool people! Millennials are awesome, and I know that people used to call them lazy, entitled, and selfish like we do to Boomers nowadays, but once we realized that Boomers are 100000000% worse, now we like Millennials and we think they're cool.

Millennials were born from 1990-1994 because in 1995 everything changed and plus everyone seems to start it at 1995 arbitrary so I might as well do it too!

Gen Z: The super cool generation! These are the lit guys, the depressed teens, and the 2000s kids! We love lit 69 420 memes and Minecraft, but we hate the stupid sin against humanity called Fortnite, and we HATE BOOMERS!! In fact, if you have any nostalgia for anything, and ever say that 2015-2019 isn't a good year or Minecraft isn't good, you're automatically a Boomer!!

Gen Z was born from 1995-2009 because 2009 is totally not an arbitrary end point that only has one or two reasons to end it there at.

Gen Alpha: These are the kids who watch all those weird and creepy kid's videos on YouTube. These are 2010+ kids and they're foreign and they don't really exist lol.

Gen Alpha is born 2010+ and we don't care about them lol.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Baby Boomers were born from the early 1900's to 1954. The youngest of this generation are now elders and the very oldest are basically the oldest alive right now on Earth and are rapidly reaching death. Millennials are 1955-1993 because they are not elders and are middle-aged grown adults. 1994 is not included because Justin Bieber was born that year and he is definitely not a Millennial. He is 100% Gen Z with no Millennial traits at all. 1994-2001 is Gen Z and it ends in 2001 because they are 18 as of 2019 and were largely born before 9/11, while 2002+(until the end of the world, basically) is Generation Beta, because everybody who becomes adults 2020+ are a bunch of BETAS.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Yeah, that's right! The Great Gen fought in WW1 while the Boomers fought in WW2. Meanwhile, the Millennials had to endure Vietnam, and the Gen Zers had an operation desert storm.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Yes, they are 14198535382736% Alpha with literally no Z traits.

The super accurate way to describe generations:

Silent Generation: Who fucking cares about them? They don't even exist anymore, it's not like there are military veterans that are still alive in 2019.

This generation was born from 1900-1964 because nobody really gives a shit about them.

Baby Boomers: OMG!! THESE ARE THE WORST PEOPLE EVER!!! 1! 1!!!! They ruined our lives by constantly telling us that we live and die on smartphones. Thankfully, us Reddit users have a safe place to cuddle with our dank memes! So if you're over the age of 30, shut up boomer! Fuck you, you're a stupid, out of touch Boomer who hates smartphones and gatekeepers us out of society!

This generation was born from 1965-1989 because it's not like there are many famous people born in this timespan that don't hate smartphones and don't gatekeep!

Millennials: These are the beginning of the cool people! Millennials are awesome, and I know that people used to call them lazy, entitled, and selfish like we do to Boomers nowadays, but once we realized that Boomers are 100000000% worse, now we like Millennials and we think they're cool.

Millennials were born from 1990-1994 because in 1995 everything changed and plus everyone seems to start it at 1995 arbitrary so I might as well do it too!

Gen Z: The super cool generation! These are the lit guys, the depressed teens, and the 2000s kids! We love lit 69 420 memes and Minecraft, but we hate the stupid sin against humanity called Fortnite, and we HATE BOOMERS!! In fact, if you have any nostalgia for anything, and ever say that 2015-2019 isn't a good year or Minecraft isn't good, you're automatically a Boomer!!

Gen Z was born from 1995-2009 because 2009 is totally not an arbitrary end point that only has one or two reasons to end it there at.

Gen Alpha: These are the kids who watch all those weird and creepy kid's videos on YouTube. These are 2010+ kids and they're foreign and they don't really exist lol.

Gen Alpha is born 2010+ and we don't care about them lol.
Are you telling me, I don't give a shit about my dad?

View attachment 833775

:laughing:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Gen Z starts in 1997 because there are so many differences between a 1996 baby and a 1997 baby. A 1996 baby grew up with CRT TVs, VHS tapes, Web 1.0 and can remember pre-2006 kid culture and before social media became popular in the late 2000s. A 1997 baby can't remember any of those things due to post-9/11 overprotective parenting, and grew up strictly digital with iPhones, DVD/Blu-rays, iPads and LCD TVs. I honestly can't see any difference between 1997-1999 babies and 2003-2006 babies.

-MichaelBurton69, reddit, 2019.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Clearly anyone born before 2000 at this point is a Boomer, the ones stopping the Parkland kids (Born 2000+) from making progress in their little "mission."

·
Registered
910 Posts
Nah, 1900-1938 is Silent Generation (born before WWII), 1939-1976 is the Generation Jones (lived through the years that made history), and 1977-2010 is millennial (born before social media became widespread, ipad was invented, and Samsung Galaxy was invented), and Gen Alpha is 2011-present.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts