EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the title says...

Reactions: BigApplePi

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
You could keep the two but install a third washroom for 'other' or as well as gender neutral that can be used by anyone incase?
That's what they have at the University where I live. It seems like it would make everyone happy, so I see nothing wrong with it.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You could keep the two but install a third washroom for 'other' or as well as gender neutral that can be used by anyone incase?
That's what I call, a waste of money.
Either way, that's not how the poll works, and not to forget that still counts as a yay or nay for gender neutral washrooms(since adding a third one would still be adding a gender neutral washroom, which by logic I will take as a yay).

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
That's what they have at the University where I live. It seems like it would make everyone happy, so I see nothing wrong with it.
Same at my university. In my architecture building, the tower with the studios has a bath room every floor, so one floor has a women's, another a men's, and another a gender neutral, etc.. Seems to work well.

Also I do think that there should always be the option for just men's and women's restrooms as well as gender neutral/single use, because while I for instance have no problem using the gender neutral one if it's just what I happen to be closer to than the ladies', I've heard other girls saying that they don't feel comfortable with the gender neutral one. In this case, they come from very culturally different backgrounds than me. So just to say that the separate ones are just as important as options for providing for everyone happily as are the neutral ones.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
I honestly wouldn't mind gender neutral bathrooms, but it can be quite controversial for sure. I mean some people would find women using the urinals weird and it can be a mess for the janitors.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I honestly wouldn't mind gender neutral bathrooms, but it can be quite controversial for sure. I mean some people would find women using the urinals weird and it can be a mess for the janitors.
A woman using a urinal... How mystical!

Reactions: Rydori

·
Banned
375 Posts
Make 4,000 washrooms instead. And don't forget one meant for people identifying as attack helicopters, because I have a weird feeling I might become an attack helicopter in the near future.

Short answer: Nay. Grow up and embrace what you were born with.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Make 4,000 washrooms instead. And don't forget one meant for people identifying as attack helicopters, because I have a weird feeling I might become an attack helicopter in the near future.

Short answer: Nay. Grow up and embrace what you were born with.
You know what's offensive? The fact that this video comparing Canadian and American militaries claimed that Canada has no "attack helicopters".

Like, heller, I identify as a Canadian attack helicopter! The creator of that channel is such a bigot.

·
Registered
ISFJ
5,197 Posts
there are such bathrooms already. it's called only one bathroom available. but to answer the poll i say nay! men won't probably want to use urinals in a gender neutral shared open bathroom situation, and then there's the pervs to think about..

·
Spam-I-am
13,657 Posts
You know what's offensive? The fact that this video comparing Canadian and American militaries claimed that Canada has no "attack helicopters".

Like, heller, I identify as a Canadian attack helicopter! The creator of that channel is such a big faggot.
I corrected your grammatical error:cool:
count me in
heres my selfie to prove it military-helicopters-134.jpg

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reactions: VinnieBob

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
blow their big fat gender neutral asses to kingdom cum
Yes!

Wait! Cumming is something that men do. Every man is sexist, how could say that!?:sadcloud:

Just get out!

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
I honestly didn’t care until I experienced the consequences.

They made all the single stall restrooms in California gender neutral and now public restrooms are EXTRA GROSS. Men’s rooms were typically more disgusting and now they are all that disgusting since we have to share with men. There is pee on the floor. EW. The seats are left up too. UGH. Last thing I want to do is touch a public toilet seat to put it down. I’m sure men are thrilled to see feminine products in the trash also.

No one thought of the hygeine and practicality issues or what best serves the MAJORITY of people. It’s catering to a few outliers who make a big fuss about their needs while trampling everyone else’s. Ugh.

1 - 20 of 203 Posts