Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From a very young age I never had a problem with making friends. I did have a problem with keeping the females around though. Of course there were females who have been around for a while, but the number of long time friends leans closer to the guys team. It never really bothered me before, but then again I never thought about it until now. My personality type is the Executive/ENTJ which is a generally male dominate personality type and well big surprise, I am female. A girly, outgoing, decent looking, quirky all around female. I do girl shit like all the fucking time -pardon the language- and yet "girls don't really seem to want to stick around me"(myself when explaining my friendships). I don't know what I am completely getting at right now... okay well I do, but I am so out of my head these days that my usual concrete thinking has turned muddy. I don't know what to do to get back into my state of mind that gets shit done. I feel so mentally lazy, which has never been me, and I need someone or a tool to help me figure out how to become productive and organized mentally again.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts