Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
.................:unsure:

Are only INFP's allowed in here? :sad: *looks around for a bouncer to escape from*

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yoooo. I'm watching Sister Wives and I'm high on opiates because I had oral surgery on Thursday and well, I'd be a fool not to take advantage. Anyway, it makes polygamy seem like an almost-OK way of life. I know I'd probably pop open a vein or something if I was a "sister wife", but it's fun to entertain the idea. I think a little sexual competition could be beneficial. I sometimes worry that I'll get lazy and start withholding sex if I'm in a comfortable relationship. Just thinking out loud here, but do you think he ever has sex with one wife, then goes & gets oral from another directly after? M'mm m'mm tasty.

·
Registered
526 Posts
*sits at the bar*
I'll have a Ne. Shaken, not stirred.

*winds down and listens to the music*
Excellent music my friend. This is my contribution.

Nice big reading chairs for me to curl up in with a bunch of books. :proud:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Yoooo. I'm watching Sister Wives and I'm high on opiates because I had oral surgery on Thursday and well, I'd be a fool not to take advantage. Anyway, it makes polygamy seem like an almost-OK way of life. I know I'd probably pop open a vein or something if I was a "sister wife", but it's fun to entertain the idea. I think a little sexual competition could be beneficial. I sometimes worry that I'll get lazy and start withholding sex if I'm in a comfortable relationship. Just thinking out loud here, but do you think he ever has sex with one wife, then goes & gets oral from another directly after? M'mm m'mm tasty.
I'm not down with that poly life, because it is just about men owning women as objects. But my heart is poly, actually... just also feminist.

EDIT: Great, now I've commented in the devil thread.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts

I look so sexy when I relax here :tongue:

*So starts chatting about relationships*

I love MBTI.

It kind of rocks that I think my second ex is most likely ISTJ and my first love is most likely INFJ. I get to research a lot of stuff about them behind their backs :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts