Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st of all. Many way to influence people to do your will. Even manipulate. Knowing what they are, you have them eating from your palm, it is said by the man who gave me the MBTI. But Im not him. I prefer the direct way. It might be harder to handle, as the how something is being said is the most untuned possible, but the what will be certainly clear.

Just wondering. As all of you INTJs and these active non-intjs of this subforum obviously know quite well the MBTI system - do you find the fact that it is functional comforting enought to stagnate at the level of the nondesire to seek for something more profound, even perfect as a social identification system, or are you simultaneously passively seeking for perfection?

The insticts, enneagramms, healthlevels and so on are great complimentary elements to this system. But can there be another one that is even more accurate? Like something originated from the genesis pattern. If something works already, like this MBTI, wouldnt you guys want to know perfection if it existed? And if not, would you be interested in creating one from the data?

Couldnt help noticing that many have substantial level of general uni level maths under their belts, some even special set ups and as many people find the intj subforum special, drinking to relax because lack of relax in company of others, etc, why not taking in consideration what you guys have a powerfull enough connection at and take the group towards the next level; Meaning you guys meeting up. That would mean less alcohol, less TV, less computer and more real happiness. What I mean is this: You guys come here daily, month after month, year after year, and thats nice. Now knowing the intj motto to meet people only once per year as Santa Claus intended is great with 15/16 personality types. But how would it be to meet these intj ppl for real, once, twice a month. Or even every weekend? Id bet on great levels of counsciousness (17 of them). I bet on reason and love, minimum.

Seeing many intj-intj pairings, romantically, friends, etc. is a happy thing (as long as the other one really is an intj forreal). But having a intj group, THAT would change the game. And if intjs deepest wish is anything similar to the pinky and the brains..

Ill even tell the why. Cause all intjs are experts in something. Some know basic maths some know time vortices, some are aces socially, some know how to win money, some have the selfcontrol of an athlete, some know sexual seduction to the max of it, some know how to create unity and some are just impossibly amuzing in the best possible way there is. Put these in one place and you have more than you can ever imagine

This is a way, as long as you guys are open to it. Make a plan and get together. Create general unity

From the me, to the us.

·
Banned
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Allowing. Accepting. And let stupidity rock n roll?

Its another level of counsciousness. Sure. But laziness is not. Laziness is not depression, nor cynisism, its another personality type than the intj.

The happiness of this life is not stagnation is socio, intense, or material, or some empty mediation, or stuff like bkwsu, or fullmetaljacket dark. Nor does any so called exciting extremely unpublic expertise get one anywhere. Nor does a billion. Nor a propretary trading house owners fame. Not being alpha male/female, not even the best wife or the most stunning kiddous. Not even own health. Philanthropy without the fame is neutral grounds.
@brightflashes. What you are not getting at all is my secondary main message to all of you. This subforum has been hijacked by non intjs, maskink themselves as ones. The %age is really high, over 25% easily using SPSS methods to test. Both males and females. The main ones are not the exactly infjs are they. They use different labels. Main ones are intj, but also infj, entj and entp. Guess which letter does form a denominator? So judging from that guess what is tried to be hided > which letter more exactly. Therefore you or any intj will never relate to any of their conclusions.. nor attempts to manipulate opinions, nor humiliation, ridiculation, or demoralisation attepts, simple, cause you are not a.. that. The 1st message to you all is to unite. And perfectly opposing to any passivity suggestions make a plan and take action.

The pursuit of happiness is simple. You think you want goals and when touching them, if you literally feel empty then that was not it. If you feel fullfilled and complete and something else Im not capable to put in words, and if that is peacefull originated by unearthly joy.. from the approache of something sooooo calm.. then uumh, then thats gonna fuel one quite a bit. For the eternity more exactly.

I used to not to care so much whos getting stuff and who is not. But think about it. If you have organic food and the one next to you thinks plastic gmo food is good, wouldnt you give him a chance? He not taking it in right away, but you will pass away and then maybe unfortunately you were his only clear tangent.. Also happiness is not at reason. Pure and clear logic is good, but dwelling in the logic and not getting sentimental depth in to the game is a no-noer for happiness. Also where most ppl are stopped at, meaning, desire-anger-pride is nothing but a massive sign of intjs NOT doing their genetic mission. Some isolate, but that doesnt work perfectly either does it. Alcohol and sex are nothing more than a raise from apathy to desire. This is cause intjs mission is the fixing. If the intj is not fixing -> depression -> apathy -> shame -> suicidal thoughts. So pretty sad overall, is it not. The heal from that is fellow intjs that are stronger for what ever reasons to lift up the ones that are weaker NOW to become who they were born to be. And theres no shame at all in being weak. If you get the opposing forces you know thats no small puzzle at all. But there is lack of wisdom in not accepting help, cause of ego and pride or even shame. And theres certainly zero perspective in being powerfull and not helping the ones with the maximum hidden/suffocated potential. The fellow intjs who read this, are in the low-caps, mid-caps and especially large caps should take immediate note and lead today.

Happiness is the Truth. Either you hate it or you're more, more and way more falling in love with it every single moment.

Yes. I have experimented all I ever could. I have had all the doors open to me all my life. But nothing, not even one single sector of life compares to the meaning of this life. And thatd be the Truth.

As perfectly said. The truth will set you free

Funny. Ive read quite a few books in this short life of mine. Military strats and leadership, cognitive psychology, sociology and law, statistics, econometrics, quant phys, business, to mention the academic ones. Kinda best unis too. Pretty ok grades. Ive stupidly dedicated 95% of my awake life to work and study, when there was really just one single section from a book, and more precisely one single page and one single pharase I needed to become able to get it fully. A book that is the most common book on this Earth. And from that book, one single sentence is the key.

Thessa 5:17

Do not believe me, test it yourself. There will be no more questions after that. He promised something that is not from here, as boy does He surpass any expectations

·
Banned
484 Posts
The happiness of this life is not stagnation is socio, intense, or material, or some empty mediation, or stuff like bkwsu, or fullmetaljacket dark. Nor does any so called exciting extremely unpublic expertise get one anywhere. Nor does a billion. Nor a propretary trading house owners fame. Not being alpha male/female, not even the best wife or the most stunning kiddous. Not even own health. Philanthropy without the fame is neutral grounds.

@brightflashes. What you are not getting at all is my secondary main message to all of you. This subforum has been hijacked by non intjs, maskink themselves as ones. The %age is really high, over 25% easily using SPSS methods to test. Both males and females. The main ones are not the exactly infjs are they. They use different labels. Main ones are intj, but also infj, entj and entp. Guess which letter does form a denominator? So judging from that guess what is tried to be hided > which letter more exactly. Therefore you or any intj will never relate to any of their conclusions.. nor attempts to manipulate opinions, nor humiliation, ridiculation, or demoralisation attepts, simple, cause you are not a.. that. The 1st message to you all is to unite. And perfectly opposing to any passivity suggestions make a plan and take action.
Why did you mention @brightflashes in this?

·
Plague Doctor
INTJ, 5w4, Ni-T type
6,039 Posts
First, I don't really share in this general mistrust of what people claim is their type - no matter what type they're claiming. While I know - based on statistics - not everyone on PerC is accurately typed, I don't think it's my business to assist in the discovery process unless called upon specifically. I have always maintained that if you (or anyone else) think that I'm mistyped, I welcome input via PM. However, there would have to be a level of academia, supporting examples, and references to satisfy me and it would ultimately be very difficult to convince me I'm anything other than an INTJ [type 5w4 sp/sx, ILI, etc...].

As for taking the INTJ subforum to the "next level", or organizing some sort of in-person group meeting, I don't think that would be very practical for many of us and I certainly don't think I'm the best person to organize something like that. First off, many of us are from entirely different countries, separated by oceans. Second, what's the purpose of organizing a meeting when we all naturally meet here, online anyway? There isn't any sort of mandatory in-person formula for affecting positive change in the world.

I visit this particular subforum for like-minded individuals. As a working mom, I don't have time for in-person friendships and my closest friends share in this style. However, I do have a large group of people who I consider a strong support system, many of them from PerC.

As for the religious aspects you point out, I do not identify as a Christian and I can't speak on that. I do think it is important that people find some sort of system to answer the "big" questions of the universe, be that religion or some other framework, but I wouldn't want to push my beliefs in Druidry, for example, onto someone else unless they were genuinely curious about it.

I actually find your two posts very hard to follow and I also don't understand why you mentioned me specifically, but I figured since I've been mentioned, I may as well respond. : )

Reactions: stathamspeacoat

·
Banned
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hornpipe2. You are nice. What do you mean?

Brightflashes. Good coverage. The message, even better as its from the dilematic POV. But the best part of it - apart that it exist is - is the truthfullness of it. Cool.

Now me being hard to follow is kinda amusing as I really am an idiot, so.. ..please low down the expectations :D

Mistyping is one thing. Deceitfullness is in order to steal intellectual property is another. You are neither of these. You are the stunned one that had the power to question what you did not get. Noticing this pattern all the time, its clearly an issue. This matter is not touching you in terms of you being anything else but honest. But you being honest has the flipside of, and Im really sad to say this but naivity of tending to believe the ppl you are talking to are the same as you in the vast majority of the cases. So you a. either talk to them and feel deconnected as you did cause their function principles are in fact Se based, fully. Or think intjs can be really disgusting, too. Its also a nightmare for the intj image in general to have a site dominated by nonintjs, because these persons will uncounsciously or deliberately divide intjs with the tactics mentioned before.

Or b. try to say your POV and are being psychologically MIRRORED (apart from their real mentality) in order to be seduced to bring foreward steps towards trust that leads to the relaxation of your protection walls that leads to the chance of abusing you fully. From info to anything their imagination generates. Ive studied criminal psychology too, Ive seen it in the missions I was, Ive seen it at my holdings, Ive seen it here too. Some clown named me a justice warrior and troll and what ever. But the root of all abuse is lack of awareness from the side of the manipulated ones. And, the inxj are top of the predators list. Im a predator myself, worst of the kind really, since I gained really awful info regarding to human manipulation from literally the worst entities there are in existence. The way it works is through smile. Make one smile and you can extract anything from him/her. Jokes and hihiis and hahaas, work like an oiled chainsaw. The target is most specifically asked to deliver personal info, the more emotional the better. This happens under the camoflage of "i just want to know you, am I allowed?" proving a false sense of freedom simulaneusly making the ultimatum as invisible as possible. That vulnerability, trust, comfort is then way later exploited. For some of us, seducing and then especially swiching is the most rewarding way to humiliate another human being. Making someone love you and then the sadic satifaction of treason. Its called the top of the animal domination.

The end game of that is a LOT of frustrated, unhappy, cynical or even clinically depressed tier 1 women. I dislike you or any intj man or bird to be subject to that. Therefore I refuse that openly, fully. Sigmas and lambdas to this. Belive it or test it sensoriaristically, equal to me as now you surely understand whats that all about.

Now. As per the different aspects regarding to the general unity. Agreeing fully that distance is an issue. But there are planes, cars and even space shuttles. Thats just a matter or the will to arrange those. Money wisely, there are at least 7 men that are intjs on this very page that have alone sufficent monetary momentum to fly over anywhere not just 50-100 intjs but the whole population of this Earth to their own private islands. The power of money huh. What a stupid thing how ppl have made money a god.

The purpouse of that general unity is to help the alike. Thats it. In every imaginable form. Just like here but more practically. But without the noise cause by nonintjs. Without the frection. Just free flow of plan & action. That will change lives. And my personal goal for everyone, bump up the 17 levels of counsciousness. Plus the bonus of friends. Real friendship. Just be an intj and your in. Those that are that should stress much about eligibility, should they.

"There isn't any sort of mandatory in-person formula for affecting positive change in the world." Id like to not to interpret this incorrectly, so if you care you can open it up a bit. If this means I was born as intj sxsp this doesn automatically mean its my job to help some other wankers out there. If thats the case then you just got the beep from X-factor. No, helping others is not that much directly ennea thing nor a instict. Its the level of counsciousness of.. ..well love. You being at acceptance/reason is not very far from that, so sorry, but you are not doing very well if your intentions are not to connect to love. Or altruism. As you and MANY more intjs help here everyday others in the most ideal way done within the limitations of the perC. As the whole of internet would mean also skype, etc. But as coming from being an intj. The personality does play its role here. So no, if you were selected to have your genes, you gotta balance that gift somehow. Its not like you intjs have the worst genes around here, you see.

Liking the fact that you name this a part of support system. That is exactly what it is. The problem is that its not perfected. Its like a trade where you win 10% from the 200point move when you can just optimize a bit and avot youre are in a trailing stop that is getting you 61.8%. But you got to know fibonacci retracements. And use them. Or with kids. Im a sort of a mother too. A father, Id be honored to be named, so exemplifying via that sector its like this: You have one kid. That minihuman is sick, what ever minor thing, such as light fever. If you can live out of assets (rent a house, or few, make some music and rent the rights, etc) and have all the time in the world to 1. be there without stressing at all about the material or, as youd be having a few intjs you've got to know via general unity living around your area, some of them are 100% surely medics some might be even pediatrics. Imagine calling over a intj to check the little one and fix him vs. someone else competent or incompetent well or or bad intentioned from the other personality types. Well some are okish, Ill give you that, but at least intx are bright. Or the brightest actually. So the so-instict aspect to the general unity is to be able to trust in the quality of the ontology of the other. And especially the foundations of motives and intentions.

Besides the net will be restricted. Then its too late.

Religion is the start and the end of it all. Big subject, but simplifying a lot it comes down the levels of counsciousness and altruism. The ultimatum of that can be tested. Would love to take a challange on that. Anytime, anywhere. Pushing a perspective to be tested is not limiting the receivers free will. It can be done or obviously not. Just think about my declared life expertise, as long as Im honest about it, there has to be something pretty breath taking about it as it literally put a man of my caliber, both mistakes and successess on my fricking knees. And take this in seriously, everything I ever wrote here it true. As incredible caracter as I might have or not, that was my life I offered you for free because I really want all of you to win the Grace of the Creator.

Thank you for the time and effort to respond. And if Id be you, having time and the family circle you have and the counsciousness levels and genetics Id be really happy to lead anything. But even for a case such as yours, there are still steps to take to touch the top of the existential Everest. You are in the moment where you either take a glance at the top of it and question its authecity or refuse that, which Im not sure is possible for the intjs. And when tangenting that top, one will become literally alive!

Im so stupid. This message couldve been so short and concise:

1. unity, to erase social noise
2. attention to the levels of counsciousness, the map to touch the meaning of life

1 - 5 of 5 Posts