Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats yours? heres mine:
- a boy only truly acts like boyfriends and prioritizes you so much for the first 3 months, after that he acts like you dont exist and like youre some hobby that its time to get bored with
- the pictures you send him have power. for example: you innocently send him a pic of your favorite new shoes you just bought, and he thinks your legs look sexy in them and he will skip his night security job to spend the night with you, just taking you for a night out and then cuddle with you to sleep, hes not doing it just for sex
- boys who are the easiest to get, are also the most likely to cheat or become attracted to/flirt with other girls while hes still with you
- its not that hard to get into a relationship, you just need to be good looking (not necessarily gorgeous, just mildly cute/fashionable/sexy is enough, really), and set your target to a boy who you deem good looking, manly but rather not be single at the moment, just go for it, befriend him, show that youre feminine and have cute personality, manly guys love that (but not to the point of being boring you know, show that you have a fun/funny side, an edgy side like love playing sports is also recommended haha), then, this is my method: suddenly sext him. if you and him have the characteristics that i have mentioned, 90% is he will try to act like a gentleman and ask you out, saying stuff like “he wants to date and get to know you as a lady before going on bed with you”, and then bam, you 2 a couple, prepare to look cute on dates haha
- girls only truly in love after 2-3 months of dating, but after that, its super hard to leave the guy, even if he shows fuckboy tendencies, well unless he cheats, i have never dated anyone that i broke up with cuz they cheated me, so idk that area
- a lifelong partner, someone you want to marry in the future, better not be someone whos already born in a rich family and thats it, but it should be someone who is making money and trying to be entirely independent, who is good at making money and who has ambitions/plans to make even more money and ready to set them. trust me, i dated a guy whose family is rich, he talks all day about his ambition to get rich and still havent made any money for himself, i wouldnt trust my life with him, he makes me see him as a pussy
- for some girls (or most girls?), to be able to forget their ex, they have to date someone else, and since theyre cute, its not hard to find another one, so they instantly get a boyfriend right, but then the two break up and she has to find another one again, it becomes a circle and she feels so stuck
- boys will talk about love like a poet when you first meet them, but after a while they will talk about it very simplistic and sometimes fuckboi-ish and would get annoyed if youre too serious/talk too deeply about it
thats about it for my brain rn, i will comment more if i think of more, enjoy

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Everyone has a mask. Forget your mask and nobody wants to see you again.

Ambitious people don't have time for you.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everyone has a mask. Forget your mask and nobody wants to see you again.

Ambitious people don't have time for you.
haha but if you stay with them for like 5 months or longer and you two truly comfortable with each other, taking off the mask wont cause any harm, but like still keep your feminine/masculine mask on, just to keep the spice

ambitious ppl wont spend as much time with you anymore, but its time for you to be ambitious too, find your own path and be independent, your life is not all about them, 2 mature ppl in love, have their own profession and make a double rich couple, haha how awesome is that, its just a part of adulthood, have your own life man, find a job, a hobby to focus on, they can spend time with you in their off hours but dont force them to stick with you all the time or you both will starve haha

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
haha but if you stay with them for like 5 months or longer and you two truly comfortable with each other, taking off the mask wont cause any harm, but like still keep your feminine/masculine mask on, just to keep the spice

ambitious ppl wont spend as much time with you anymore, but its time for you to be ambitious too, find your own path and be independent, your life is not all about them, 2 mature ppl in love, have their own profession and make a double rich couple, haha how awesome is that, its just a part of adulthood, have your own life man, find a job, a hobby to focus on, they can spend time with you in their off hours but dont force them to stick with you all the time or you both will starve haha
If I stayed with someone for 5 months it meant the time spent "dating" was minimal or we didn't date. Which is why it worked. People apply so much pressure on themselves when meeting strangers. This stranger (me) dislikes pressure. When I meet someone that comes along with pressure and expectations we will dislike each other. It has happened many times.

I'm ambitious at work. At home I won't give a flying fuck about work or prestige or money or status. If my partner ain't cool at home I'll leave.

Generalizations are splendid, amirite?

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
No all your stuff is just bullshit to me.

You're defining a thing where you are talking about the people you are attracted to, and the type of people who are attracted to you.

I could define dating rules on my own experiences- but they'd be defined my both myself, and the girls I am actually attracted-to/dating.

You might be very relevant to some women, kind of relevant to some women, and then a lot of women won't know WTF you are on about, except that you probably don't know as many of those because you hang out in different circles.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
It is very easy to make generalizations, as in "thinking you are this or you are going -this way- when I don't actually know you, but somehow I think I do and you somehow fit a general population behavior". A while back it would have been easier for me to answer about "generalizations" but over time I understood there are differences on (1) generalizing, (2) misjudging being quite similar to #1, (3) fear of going all over again the same with someone and (4) just being old enough to spot where you are going.

To me, as Tridentus says: rules. I don't waste too much time on thinking and wondering, instead I try to make things simple, so I stick to some rules/barriers. Too much cellphone? gone. Too much asking about facebook? gone. Insisting on checking my FB profile (that I don't actually have)? gone. Instead of thinking "oh you must be that kind of person who..." fuck I just stick to "I don't like people insisting this way on me..." gone.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
One more thing... the human intelligence tries to simplify things, but many times this can be done improperly OVER the person, so sticking to rules and red flags allows it to be less "personal" and stick to the behavior.

·
Banned
307 Posts
I've noticed a funny little quirk whereby everyone seems to have a pretty narrow idea of how the other gender acts, but those ideas often don't match with the views of other members of their own gender. I'm pretty sure this is because people in general are attracted to a pretty narrow group of the opposite sex and so it's no wonder that the narrow group we are attracted to is also relatively narrow in how they act. I think the notions that we come up with about the opposite sex from our dating experience have as much to say about US and the sort of person we are attracted to as they have to say about the opposite sex. If every member of the opposite sex you date turns out to be a jerk, or a cheater than maybe you shouldn't blame all members of the opposite gender, but instead question exactly what traits you are attracted to any if these traits might correlate to those negative behaviors.

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Most men who start off thinking I'm the shit don't expect me to have an actual personality. So I 99% of the time don't take a chance on anyone who starts off by complimenting me after seeing me sing/perform.

If someone seems too good to be true, "they probably are."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts