Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Generation Y is a lame title. What titles or names would you guys rename it if you could?

-The couch potatoes.
-The EDM generation or shitty taste in music generation (the two are synonymous, you can switch out for one or the other).

In all seriousness though, I feel our generation didn't really do anything. A failed revolution, *cough* occupy wall *cough* street *cough*, ridiculous debt, and a bunch of iphone sheep-like idiots that consume anything and everything Apple. Which then leads to narcissism with media outlets like twitter and facebook and taking pictures of every single meaningless event.

I hold out hope that we are just sleepers. Sleeping titans that just need the right circumstance to awaken.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
'What is there to do when you're given such a screwed up place like planet Earth in the 21st century? I mean, there's a whole lot of work to do; many nasty and unpleasant things to be done that, in full honesty, nottoo many people have the balls (or ovaries) to do.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Are you... mad? Or something, right now? Or when you were posting?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.