Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"A gentleman is someone who walks into a room and makes everyone feel at ease." - Someone old and therefore wise.

This isn't a thread about bra sizes or waist lines, but rather an expression of admiration and respect towards women.

Even then, all of us have a different definition of what we constitute as a "woman."
To some, a 35 year old who fails to properly take care of her children, isn't a woman.
While to others, a 20 year old who still loves her Disney movies is in-touch and accepting of her inner child, is.

From your own standpoint, what traits do you believe a "woman" possesses? Are there things in particular you look for in a partner? ie: What do they value in life? Do they follow their hearts? Are they open minded, but fierce when challenged? Is it the person in business attire OR maybe the person taking care of a child? Maybe it's neither / either / or both!

Please keep your responses on topic, but answer it in any way you wish. This is not a debate thread, intended for ranting OR for any sort of belittlement. Any intended derailing, or disrespectful behavior, will receive moderator intervention and also be perceived as transgression towards myself and others.

Naturally, bi / lesbian women are encouraged to share their thoughts. Straighties are welcome to join the ranks, but please try to let the others mostly have the floor.

Mirror Topic: http://personalitycafe.com/infp-forum-idealists/49749-ladies-what-man.html

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
:crazy: :tongue: Yeah I read your -I think it was- blogpost about your tranny experience..

Hahaha..who knows Lad? Who knows? :laughing:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Someone who thinks of themselves as a woman I suppose.

I don't much care for defining what a woman (or a man) is, I prefer to look at an individual rather than a "woman" or a "man".

·
Banned
2,505 Posts
There are no traits that a person must possess for me to consider them a woman. If they identify as a woman, they're a woman.

The only traits that I specifically look for in a partner are geekiness and open-mindedness. If I like someone, I like them. There isn't a checklist.

Reactions: Lad and Promethea

·
Registered
718 Posts
If she has very tall Doralice fins
and a skinny sissy umbrella.

Let her dine twice this mile
and three times the blitz.

If spices linger
than she's more feminine situational-bella,
based sorely and joyously

the moment we consider buds tasting
the divine and luxurious
sensation of life sublime

on the tips of her Paris intimate twin lady
or unfortunate,

perhaps fortunate lounging fella.

If she laughs loud inside or out
and can dance a gig...

mayhaps then we'll have a woman.

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Perhaps what you mean is a "lady" instead of a "woman"?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Huh.. from some of the posts it seems like people are shying away from giving an answer.

I think what makes a woman admirable to me is when she is firm and has a resolute drive but still has a gentle side. When she knows how to enjoy the quiet moments life offers her in her busy day to day life. When she still finds herself crying when watching "The Land Before Time" or "The Lion King" or any other classics. When she strongly values family and will always support them.

These are just a few things that makes a woman admirable to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts