Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 324 Posts

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's bond, people. Ask any member any question you'd like here. It can be serious or off-the-wall. Don't get too offensive :p

@Some Kind of Blue
What kind of cars do you like?

@Zeptometer
Do you have any special talents we don't know about?

@Alysaria
Do you like to bake? xD

@viva
What would you do if your best friend from high school started dating one of your parents?

@Jawz
What's your favorite movie?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
@Ace Face

When I'm old enough to drive, I want a big, sporty SUV. It would prevent a lot of car crashes since they're safe, and they can drive smoothly anywhere... even on adventurez (;

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Wow ... That is the hardest question I have ever been asked 'cuz there are so many waay up there :) How about I give you top 3 of my favourites in each genre :p

Sci Fi is my favourite Genre so here's the list:

1. Bladerunner
2. Matrix
3. The man from earth

3D Animation

1. Coraline
2. Wall E
3. How to train your dragon

Fantasy

1. Pan's Labyrinth
2. Lord of the Rings
3. Harry Potter

Animated Movies

1. Mulan
2. Who framed Roger Rabbit
3. Toss up between Evangelion and Heavy Metal

Sports Movies

1. Cinderella Man
2. Seabiscuit
3. Hurricane

Dramas

1. Malcolm X
2. Freedom Writers
3. Mr. Holland's Opus

Another one I'd love to mention is There will be blood.

So out of these, if I were to pick one .. it'd be a toss up between Pan's Labyrinth and Coraline.

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow ... That is the hardest question I have ever been asked 'cuz there are so many waay up there :) How about I give you top 3 of my favourites in each genre :p

Sci Fi is my favourite Genre so here's the list:

1. Bladerunner
2. Matrix
3. The man from earth

3D Animation

1. Coraline
2. Wall E
3. How to train your dragon

Fantasy

1. Pan's Labyrinth
2. Lord of the Rings
3. Harry Potter

Animated Movies

1. Mulan
2. Who framed Roger Rabbit
3. Toss up between Evangelion and Heavy Metal

Sports Movies

1. Cinderella Man
2. Seabiscuit
3. Hurricane

Dramas

1. Malcolm X
2. Freedom Writers
3. Mr. Holland's Opus

Another one I'd love to mention is There will be blood.

So out of these, if I were to pick one .. it'd be a toss up between Pan's Labyrinth and Coralone.
You have fantastic taste, my good sir! :)

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Ace Face

When I'm old enough to drive, I want a big, sporty SUV. It would prevent a lot of car crashes since they're safe, and they can drive smoothly anywhere... even on adventurez (;
My first car was a sporty SUV ;) I named him Sparky. He was one badass mother fucker. Damn, I miss that car.

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^_^ Thank you.

What about yours? -- In fact .. what do you look for in a movie for it to appeal to you?
My all-time favorite is Lord of the Rings. I enjoy fantasic stories that have underlying moralistic twists. I'm looking for something that will inspire me or make me laugh. I hate depressing films x_x I also enjoy suspense and thrillers :3 I like to try to figure out what's going to happen. It keeps my mind on edge.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
You mean useful talents?

Okay, so with only a little practice I can aim almost anything very well. After playing maybe 10 games of darts, I threw 3 bullseyes in a row. I can hit a target with a bow and arrow from about 50 meters away with relative ease, and, in a similar groove, I'm very handy with a quarterstaff. In addition, I can navigate forests and new places extremely easily. I've also been trained in first aid and CPR by the red cross, and carry a first aid kit with me most of the time. I'm your average Druid, I guess :)

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I were you, I'd just pick one of her questions and answer away ;)
Lol, I wouldn't want to answer the question I posed to him either xD He's fun to mess with, not to mention, I'm still seeking "revenge" from that banking something or other thread where he dissed on ENFPs :p I took this as my shot. All in good fun though ;)

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You mean useful talents?

Okay, so with only a little practice I can aim almost anything very well. After playing maybe 10 games of darts, I threw 3 bullseyes in a row. I can hit a target with a bow and arrow from about 50 meters away with relative ease, and, in a similar groove, I'm very handy with a quarterstaff. In addition, I can navigate forests and new places extremely easily. I've also been trained in first aid and CPR by the red cross, and carry a first aid kit with me most of the time. I'm your average Druid, I guess :)
Freakin' sweet, dude. I'm Native American... I've got that special touch with a bow and arrow ;) I wonder how many ENFPs are CPR certified. I know I am... and you are, lol. Perhaps there are more of us? So are you an outdoorsman?

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Lol, I wouldn't want to answer the question I posed to him either xD He's fun to mess with, not to mention, I'm still seeking "revenge" from that banking something or other thread where he dissed on ENFPs :p I took this as my shot. All in good fun though ;)
Don't mess with Einstein. He's smarter than you.:tongue:

Reactions: Ace Face

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Lol, that is a fun name. Eugeeeeene. Eugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeene xD
Bahaha, it's a pickup truck too, so it's a little odd... (If you didn't see that picture of me on facebook where I was peeking out of the back of my dad's truck with the two peace signs and the evil face...) xD

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Don't mess with Einstein. He's smarter than you.:tongue:
Yeah, yeah, yeah... that's what you think. Next thing you know, my ninja ass is going to find out where you live and take a shit on your front porch. You like that, don't you? Yeah, you do :p lol. So when you walk out your front door and step in some putrid shit logs, you'll know it was me *wa-pooshhh*

1 - 20 of 324 Posts