Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before you make fun of what I call her, yes that's what I referred to as she was only under 5"4. So here's what happened we met where she worked, she quit abruptly so I was worried about her. Facebook ironically Facebook suggested her to me, how I figured out her last name. I checked her ig due to being worried about her, we only exchanged line screenames while dating momentarily. I saw her at the gas station and she seemed happy to see me, I didn't have time to talk to her. Anyways she deleted line and blocked me on ig, should I just be super honest with her about the scenario? I know it's sounds bad, but I want her back.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any consideration would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Before you make fun of what I call her, yes that's what I referred to as she was only under 5"4. So here's what happened we met where she worked, she quit abruptly so I was worried about her. Facebook ironically Facebook suggested her to me, how I figured out her last name. I checked her ig due to being worried about her, we only exchanged line screenames while dating momentarily. I saw her at the gas station and she seemed happy to see me, I didn't have time to talk to her. Anyways she deleted line and blocked me on ig, should I just be super honest with her about the scenario? I know it's sounds bad, but I want her back.
I read this earlier but thought you were trolling.

I don't know what "IG" stands for; (unless maybe you're referring to Instagram). Are you saying that you are thinking of sending her a message through Facebook explaining what happened in an attempt to start the ball rolling in the right direction? Unless I'm reading it wrong, your original post is quiet confusing.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I read this earlier but thought you were trolling.

I don't know what "IG" stands for; (unless maybe you're referring to Instagram). Are you saying that you are thinking of sending her a message through Facebook explaining what happened in an attempt to start the ball rolling in the right direction? Unless I'm reading it wrong, your original post is quiet confusing.
I wasn't trolling haha. I still care about her and want her back. Yeah ig is instagram.life just seems to suck without her.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I wasn't trolling haha. I still care about her and want her back. Yeah ig is instagram.life just seems to suck without her.
I see. I had a feel that's what IG stood for but didn't want to make any assumptions. I've landed in some pretty sticky situations doing that in the past. That being the case, send her a message through FB then. If it's the only way of contact, it's understandable. All you can do is put the ball in her side of the court. If she wants to play, she'll play.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
So @Tripwire_Desire what about going to her and talking to her?
Is that an option? I was under the impression you simply bumped into her at the gas station (by sheer coincidence) and didn't have the time to exchange pleasantries with her. Perhaps you meant she works at the gas station?

Unfortunately, I can't offer you any "advice" as to how you should go about doing it. Rejection has been a constant variable in my life and I'm not ashamed to admit that. As far as I'm concerned, it is what it is. Besides, I'd rather make money than make "friends" or become invested in people who will only end up stabbing me in the back later on down the road.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is that an option? I was under the impression you simply bumped into her at the gas station (by sheer coincidence) and didn't have the time to exchange pleasantries with her. Perhaps you meant she works at the gas station?

Unfortunately, I can't offer you any "advice" as to how you should go about doing it. Rejection has been a constant variable in my life and I'm not ashamed to admit that. As far as I'm concerned, it is what it is. Besides, I'd rather make money than make "friends" or become invested in people who will only end up stabbing me in the back later on down the road.
No she's at a restaurant for work, I guess I could buy her chocolates and flowers to apologize but I run the risk of her thinking I'm trying to buy her forgiveness.why would you assume someone would stab you in the back? I've had 2 idiot ENFPs, do it twice by 2 different ones(lack of left brain thinking). Best advice I could give is to tell them, look I don't care to have this conversation again.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Are you sure that you had her in the first place?

Reactions: WhataM
1 - 9 of 9 Posts