Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Citalopram I'm on have been a life saver if im honest, without them i certainly wouldn't of been able to go back work.They have calmed down my neurotic, i still think negative things, but i can't feel the negative things.Its like the tablets put a barrier up and hardly let anything through to the feeling side.The down side of these tablets is that I'm seriously lacking in energy, today I've enough sleep, and feel tired early on again.

Another thing, im so confused about what i wanna do job wise/career wise.My ideal career would be electronic music production/DJ'ing and i've been working really really hard in that area, every day for hours in the studio trying to get the sound I'm after.I'm coming close to have releasable material, but money wise I'm slacking too.

Really feels like everyday is a big effort to get through, like i should sleep, but then, i have this drive to complete my production work.So confused right now, i really need to get my head into gear and figure out what i want

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure whats gave you the impression of Social Anxiety, i have to admit, i was very like that 6 years ago, now i cope with it better, i was even a sales person 5 months back and did pretty well.I don't like being out in open areas walking around by myself, but i would say that's just bordom more than anything of not being with anyone.I would say i lean more towards Anxiety Neurotic, i always have trouble on making decisions, my minds feels like its just wandering about a lot of the time, i find it hard to concentrate on anything but my music production.I have a hard time controlling my negative emotions too, which the tablets help calm down.Its just this feeling of lethargy that is getting me down.I will look into some good movies, might be a good solution.I think i need to start sleeping normal hours too.Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.