Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sick of this dude [older brother not even fucking related to me by blood.] playing me like I'm some fucking punk ass, this narrow minded, failure of a human keeps treating me like this, and I'm going to snap.

First, you order me around all the time cause you want my mothers house constantly clean [He doesn't live here either.]. I usually get that done but recently shit has been all fucked up [depression got worse.]

Second, you think its funny to add "shit" to my name.

Third, You tell me to clean something and then you go and say I clean like a woman.

Fourth you try to say some shit like "Clean that before I turn off the computer and you get upset."

I swear I'm gonna kill this guy.

I'll leave his children fatherless and his wife a widow, that fucking cunt.

That fucking bastard thinks he's entitled to act like he's the shit for some reason to, like he runs shit.

Pretty sure he's ESTJ.

God, if you exist give me the strength to refrain myself from killing him.

Reactions: NeonBomb

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you should check out the "The (stream of conscious?) venting thread for infps" thread

I feel like people ignore stuff in there.

Reactions: NeonBomb

·
Registered
716 Posts
I feel like people ignore stuff in there.
Yeah, the venting thread is not that great if you want response, only if you just have to get something out of your system, whether anyone reads it or not.

Well, the only thing I can tell you is that the world needs shithead-cunts to make the good people look good.

Instead of killing him, try to think of a way you can get to him psychologically; let him have a taste of his own medicine..

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Stand up to him then. People always take advantage of people they feel are weaker or inferior.

In all honesty, you sound like a guy that needs to either rough someone up or get roughed up. Just a way to release all that anger. You also almost sound like you have a "God" complex, may need a reality lesson. Nonetheless, usually the best conversations with these people, who often can't see another perspective, is something intense like that. So you either get psychologically emotional or physically.

I had similar experiences with my brother awhile back, but as I grew older (and physically bigger) I eventually stood up to him. Never messed with me since, in fact he's always kissing up to me now ... it's almost gay, literally.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Stand up to him then. People always take advantage of people they feel are weaker or inferior.

In all honesty, you sound like a guy that needs to either rough someone up or get roughed up. Just a way to release all that anger. You also almost sound like you have a "God" complex, may need a reality lesson. Nonetheless, usually the best conversations with these people, who often can't see another perspective, is something intense like that. So you either get psychologically emotional or physically.

I had similar experiences with my brother awhile back, but as I grew older (and physically bigger) I eventually stood up to him. Never messed with me since, in fact he's always kissing up to me now ... it's almost gay, literally.
I agree, sticking up to him is your best bet. Just dont do it with a gun.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I almost appreciate that. But your whole input went to shit due to your judging. It feels like you really were trying to help, but you're just coming off like a dick. :mellow:

·
Registered
576 Posts
I don't mean to intrude on your business, but why are you taking shit from a guy that doesn't live in your home.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
I almost appreciate that. But your whole input went to shit due to your judging. It feels like you really were trying to help, but you're just coming off like a dick. :mellow:
More-so tough love, if I didn't care I'd just tell you off instead of offering advice.

In all truth, you shouldn't even care what I say negatively about you. I don't know you or what you've been through. No matter what you do in life there will always be people that love you and hate you, that's just reality. Whether it's just or not, doesn't matter.

I'm not quite sure if you were seeking an e-hug or something, even if I gave it to you it wouldn't change your situation and may only give you a 5 minute high. The reality is that you need a long term solution.

I'm sure you're a smart guy and you have a ton of potential, but right now that's jaded by your perspective on things. If you turn me, or everyone else, into an enemy then you're not working towards a solution. You may not like me, or everyone else because they're stupid and insignificant (as mentioned in another thread), but it's all about cooperating with people. Everyone has a side you can appreciate, you may not like the whole package, but you can usually find common ground with just about anyone. It's all a matter of that interest in finding it.

In my post, you focused on 1 thing and virtually ignored the rest. If anything, you're looking for the bad in people and that's why you seem to dislike everyone you come across. You will find bad things in everyone, but the same can be said for good things.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts