Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my ESFP friends, how do I win the heart of an ESFP girl? Besides the usual stuff, what should, and shouldn't, I do?

Ideas? Suggestions?

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
The issue isn't getting an ESFP it's keeping her, as an ESTJ you're too boring sorry.

·
Registered
108 Posts
So, my ESFP friends, how do I win the heart of an ESFP girl? Besides the usual stuff, what should, and shouldn't, I do?

Ideas? Suggestions?
Hi Mikeus,
I don't know about giving you advice or ideas. I can only tell you what works for me :)

Conversation.
I'm huge on conversation. Don't get me wrong I have to be physically attacted to you.( I'm shallow like that)
but I will over look alot of things if you can entertain me with being you.

I love when I find a person whom with I can talk, laugh and cry with. Being able to talk about anything and everything from the sesame seeds on a hamburger bun to our childhoods, or or post reconstruction period of the U.S.

That's what I personally fall for.......
Oh yeah...and off the chain SEX!!!:laughing:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Buy her a pony

Show as much enthusiasm for the things in both yours and her lives as she does

Touch base with her internal emotions, ESFP's are emotional people, it's just understaged by everything else.

Even though they often prefer to be very spread out socially because it energizes them, they do like to have deep connections with their best friends or SO's, the people who they can really call their most meaningful friends that they can share their inner most thoughts with that they would otherwise not be able to with their numerous acquaintances.

As an INFP who has an ESFP girl as one of his best friends I can tell you this, you don't have to be enthusiastic about going panty shopping with her, you just have to not look like you don't want to be there. All they want is someone to share their enjoyment of life with.

·
Banned
211 Posts
I had to be entertaining and talkative to keep up the conversation and theyre very energetic and meeting new people. Get the conversation flowing for starters and talk about anything you have in common with her. Thats how I got my way around an ESFP. :crazy:

it wasnt too much work but we simply didnt click in the end. He loved giving hugs though.

·
Registered
56 Posts
It helps if you actually look like you're listening. And if she's in an energetic mood, try to reciprocate with at least a little enthusiasm instead of being all sulky or "quiet type." Take the lead. Be a man. It also helps to be awesome. Rock that biatch's world.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
My first and only love ive ever had was with an ESFP.

You could have based a film plot on our characters, if im honest. She was the typical very outgoing, bubbly, smiley, friendly, slightly-naive ESFP girl that worked in a bar as well as going to theater school. Very, very attractive, I think she even got scouted for Hollister at one point. Used to A LOT of attention, guys hitting on her like crazy (she had a bar job, go figure). I was the quiet, stoic guy that that no one really knew much about. They knew of me, because I dated her, and she was a huge social butterfly. But other guys didnt know me. Some were scared of me, some were just "unsure" of me, some completely despised me for some unknown reasons.
She didnt care though because for a while she was completely besotted by me. Her other girl friends were always quite motherly towards me. It was just the guys... they hated me.

Long story short - first couple of months were perfect, but other people butting into our business is what caused the relationship to stop working. She could be very stubborn and not very good at seeing things from my point of view. Took any sort of criticize extremely personally and could be a moody, sassy demon at times. Ugh.
I got stressed, entered a Ti/Ni loop because if it, became very boring and rigid. She got bored, she wanted it to end. It ended.

Less than two weeks later she was seeing a new guy. I was hurt at the time, but that's just how ESFP's roll.

To get an ESFP, just make her laugh. Appear exciting, dangerous, spontaneous, physical. They love that. They also love putting all the effort in, even if some of them deny it on here. They love doing the chasing and the idea of love and romance.
If you start getting comfortable and 'boring' though, they will leave and move onto someone new in a split second.

·
Registered
145 Posts
The issue isn't getting an ESFP it's keeping her, as an ESTJ you're too boring sorry.
Actually my mom is a estj she is nowhere near boring. I love estjs :p

Reactions: armika_armika

·
Registered
134 Posts
Buy her a pony

Show as much enthusiasm for the things in both yours and her lives as she does

Touch base with her internal emotions, ESFP's are emotional people, it's just understaged by everything else.

Even though they often prefer to be very spread out socially because it energizes them, they do like to have deep connections with their best friends or SO's, the people who they can really call their most meaningful friends that they can share their inner most thoughts with that they would otherwise not be able to with their numerous acquaintances.

As an INFP who has an ESFP girl as one of his best friends I can tell you this, you don't have to be enthusiastic about going panty shopping with her, you just have to not look like you don't want to be there. All they want is someone to share their enjoyment of life with.
This ^^^^^ Is well done!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Esfp females I've always wanted to know since I don't know how to start a thread do you like flowers, poetry NF romantic idealism or down-to-earth love I.e cinema and then bowling or candle lit dinner under the stars? Or a combination of both?

·
Registered
637 Posts
This is soo boring to say, BUT, you should just be who you are, because its really exhausting trying to be someone else, in the long run.

My bf is an istp and I love him to bits. He is very quiet, he never over analyse feelings or stuff like that. When I make things complicated he makes them easy.

I would say you should be traditionally masculine though! I will be back and give more tips, im a bit in a hurry now...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Don't say or do things that are personally offensive to her, in any way . Most of us don't have the brain power to make sense of a situate and rationally think it over. Once the feeling is there it takes over and you'r fucked.
It's like talking to a damn wall. Im never sure if they don't want to or can't understand what you are trying to tell them

·
Banned
196 Posts
Do you ESFP girls like to be approached, or you prefer to approach the guy you like yourself?
If you prefer to approach, what makes you go for it?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts