Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If a guy wanted to get killed by the INFJs on PerC... what would he/she have to say to make us so pissed we'd kill him?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Not say, but do.

Threatening one of our loved ones will earn you a bullet in your head faster than you can say "Oh snap."

Otherwise we'll probably just see through it, and try to help them. *Shrugs*

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Maybe acting like a troll and showing no signs of being able to be fixed...

Some trolls have past issues unresolved
some want attention and just need to be reminded of 'proper behaviour'
etc etc

Then there are the ones who will just never get it and there's no point discussing anymore. It could be a brain malfunction or maybe they are just stubborn. There's no other choice but to put them to sleep. We'll make sure to remove their organs and drain their blood so that it can be donated to the hospital...

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
how could i kill a person ... hmm good question ... well I can sit there with a knife clenched in my hand, just be people gazing, drifting off and generally minding my own business, and the knife would be pointed upwards just by lack of my attention to sensory world, inferior Se and all, and then this person would be passing by and accidentally trip and fall on right on the knife ... that's one scenario :tongue:

·
Registered
92 Posts
i think i'd at least attempt to strangle the next person that says

'don't be so sensitive' :angry:

·
Registered
726 Posts
This is funny to me. I'd like to believe I couldn't kill someone... And then I think about what if someone were harming my son. Like I say, I'd like to believe that I'd stop before killing someone, but in that situation I know I would be ballistic and I know that I'm a martial artist. I have no idea how far I'd go.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I don't think I could kill someone because I don't think it's my place to serve that kind of justice. Obviously I'm very protective of my family and close friends so I can't say I wouldn't go temporarily insane and really hurt someone.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
"Do you see this cute little kitten? This one here? Oh, you don't? Wanna know why?

... 'Cos I ate it."

Reactions: Goaty

·
Registered
765 Posts
Um, I don't think there's really anything anyone could say online that would make me want to kill them.

You'd have to take it offline. If someone online threatened me or my loved ones, and I believed they had the means to actually do so... then maybe. :bored:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Couldn't we just bribe some ESTPs to do the dirty work for us..? :blushed:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I dunno. Do ESTPs make good hitmen? :cool:
I think they are waaay better than us when the action gets going. They are quite good at dealing with the real world, so I guess they would be pretty effective :laughing:

The INFJ hitsquad on the other hand would probably try to suffocate the victim with fuzzy furry love vibes - scary, but rather time consuming...

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think they are waaay better than us when the action gets going. They are quite good at dealing with the real world, so I guess they would be pretty effective :laughing:

The INFJ hitsquad on the other hand would probably try to suffocate the victim with fuzzy furry love vibes - scary, but rather time consuming...
I could totally kill a dude better than an ESTP :cool:

Have you guys ever seen Serenity. The bad guy in that movie is definitely an INFJ.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts