·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im confused...

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
I would be too.....??? Maybe she's insecure and needs the validation of the swipes.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im the kind of person that, if you tell me you shit your pants this morning I wont care. But this new hip social websites make me feel weird, awkward and unauthentic when I try to imagine myself using them. In real life I have no restrain doing crazy shit most people would never do but this...

·
Registered
ILI
5,652 Posts
Did you have a question or a point?

·
Registered
282 Posts
"It's not like grinder" in this instance really just translates to "I don't plan on putting out until at least the second date."

Nothing to be confused about really. I say dump her, cheat on her, or both.

4,926 Posts
"It's not like grinder" in this instance really just translates to "I don't plan on putting out until at least the second date."

Nothing to be confused about really. I say dump her, cheat on her, or both.
Cheat on her is just terrible advice.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you have a question or a point?
I point at questions.

I did point out the fact that she is looking for someone better. When she tried to negate it I pointed out that its only human to do so. It quieted her.

I just have this feeling she disappointed me with being this kind of "shallow" person. Its not like im planning to spend my life with her, yet im too lazy to find someone new to fuck...

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
I point at questions.

I did point out the fact that she is looking for someone better. When she tried to negate it I pointed out that its only human to do so. It quieted her.

I just have this feeling she disappointed me with being this kind of "shallow" person. Its not like im planning to spend my life with her, yet im too lazy to find someone new to fuck...
well in that case..aren't you the perfect match! >.>

·
Banned
5,877 Posts
Unless she's doing it out of trolling and boredom and not actively pursuing people, that's definitely not ok.
Even more so since she's doing it in your face, without any respect for your own feelings and relationship.

I know that sometimes showing vulnerability or jealousy is hard and there's fear of being overly clingy or overreacting and a need to avoid confrontation but she's clearly crossing a line and it's making you uncomfortable so confronting her about it is the best course of action. Ask her why she's doing it and try to understand her reasons, like I said it could be anything from bored curiosity to a need for attention, but if there's malice and a lack of honesty then it's time to be firm and put your foot down.

EDIT: Missed the op's answer.

"Too lazy to find someone new to fuck" and assuming without listening to her reasons?
Christ, I take it back. This relationship is a farce.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Its not easy being afraid to fall in love with someone, afraid of being weak and putting up a wall, knowing the person will begin to hate me as time starts to pass and relationship progresses. Wow it seems like im just seeking emotional attention... Im such a loser.

·
Banned
2,975 Posts
She's a cheating slut, but you're a total asshole so it sort of even out.

If this were a REAL relationship I would say get out pronto, but since it's apparently just fuck buddies go wild I guess. Use a condom though..

1 - 20 of 58 Posts