Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got the book "gifts differing" the other day at my college library, It has the description of a INFJ. Thought I would share :D
I think I'm getting sick and I think it's from this girl I was sitting next to in class. I need to go get flu shot but I keep preoccupying myself with other things.

INFJ'd naturally concern themselves with people, sometimes so much as to appear extraverted. It is actually the feeling process, not the individual, that is extraverted, although the very evident fellowship and harmony may appear to be the basis of their personalities.

The individualism of the INFJs is often less conspicuous, not because their inner vision is less clear and compelling, but because they care enough about harmony to try to win (rather then demand) acceptance of their purposes. By the time they have induced others to understand, approve and cooperate toward a goal, they have fitted both the goal and themselves quite naturally into the community pattern

They may also seem, especially to themselves, less original than the INTJs, When intuition is focused on people and their problems, it does not have as much opportunity to dwell on the unforeseen as scientific intuition does. A master piece of insight into human relations my not look original at all. It is so accurate that it look obvious.

The visions of the INFJ tend to concern human welfare, and their contribution are likely to be made independent of a mass movement. Occasionally, the individual, contribution starts a mass movement or a religion or a crusade.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
The visions of the INFJ tend to concern human welfare, and their contribution are likely to be made independent of a mass movement.

This is big for me. I've found that I do like to help in many things. But they are usually behind the scenes (if I can help it) and I participate in what's important to me even if it can at times alienate me from my friends.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts