Personality Cafe banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody wanna take a guess on the types of the characters? I know it's hard to type the mentally disabled butttttttttt I think this is a fun movie to guess. And even if mentally disabld take the test they would get an answer, right?
So far I got Lisa as an ENTP and Daisy as a neurotic ISFJ
Any others?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i meant mentally unstable, my bad wooooooooooops haha

...wow really? just wanted to type the characters... no need to be snobby

·
Registered
90 Posts
I personally HATED the movie. Read the book now. 90 percent of what happened in the film is a bunch of diluted bs for entertainment. The book, much better.

I think Lisa and Daisy are spot on, but Susanna to me seemed INTP or INTJ. Read the book. Her chracter is MUCH different in the book than in the movie. She's possibly a feeling type, but it's hard to tell, since mental illnesses kind of take over the personality. But reading the book I am certain she is an N and not an S.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I personally HATED the movie. Read the book now. 90 percent of what happened in the film is a bunch of diluted bs for entertainment. The book, much better.

I think Lisa and Daisy are spot on, but Susanna to me seemed INTP or INTJ. Read the book. Her chracter is MUCH different in the book than in the movie. She's possibly a feeling type, but it's hard to tell, since mental illnesses kind of take over the personality. But reading the book I am certain she is an N and not an S.
Yeah, I was getting the vibe that Susanna was an INTP too. I definitely am getting the book haha books are always better than movies.

Anybody know what Whoopis character is? I guess ENFJ

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
As someone battling mental illness, I suppose the idea that typing mentally ill characters who are based on real people and calling it fun touched a nerve. I'm sorry if I overreacted.

I usually have a pretty healthy sense of humor.

And thinking about Whoopie's character, I think you got her right.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Agreed, you can't type the crazy. But I'll try anyway:

Susanna, the OP of the movie: a frozen ISFP
Lisa: ESTP
Daisy: ISFP (not all neurotics are J. lol)
Whoopi: ISTJ with workable Fi

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As someone battling mental illness, I suppose the idea that typing mentally ill characters who are based on real people and calling it fun touched a nerve. I'm sorry if I overreacted.

I usually have a pretty healthy sense of humor.

And thinking about Whoopie's character, I think you got her right.
I also deal with mental illness. My self, my family, and my closest friends. My whole life is mental illness haha. I'm not making fun. I just have a weird idea of fun. I like figuring out people.. especially those difficult to figure out. It's definitely my favorite hobby.
Sorry that I offended you anyway. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Agreed, you can't type the crazy. But I'll try anyway:

Susanna, the OP of the movie: a frozen ISFP
Lisa: ESTP
Daisy: ISFP (not all neurotics are J. lol)
Whoopi: ISTJ with workable Fi

I could also see Whoopi being an ISTJ... I hadn't ever thought of that. And I think Daisy is a J because she seems to prefer structure.. she doesn't seem very P to me. Care to elaborate?

And what do you mean by frozen?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts