Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
Absolutely it's good.

Not overly shy myself, but I'll just get involved in talking to someone, and I'll probably forget all about trying to bang her, until she walks away and I remember what else would be good.

Also, I can be somewhat apathetic, and not feeling like screwing around until she grabs your rod, literally or figuratively. I've ended up with some unlikely women that way, but it was OK. I mean, I've never refused unless she's certifiable or completely socially inept/emotionally invested.

Man slut disease is real. Talk to your doctor about chemical castration today.

·
Banned
307 Posts
I think it's good. It's very frustrating when a girl is too passive and you don't know if she's just shy or not that into it. Getting some positive feedback is great.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Being confident and making the first move isn't aggressive, it's assertive. The word aggressive is typically used in a negative context and would imply some type of power imbalance and or imposition. For example, a girlfriend taking her boyfriend's phone and looking through it to see if he's texting any other girls is aggressive.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I respect it when girls are aggressive PvP-players. We're talking computer games here, ladies. Make the men sweat, make them feel like noobs, walk right over them bish bois.
Kinky

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
Wait a minute. I have solved the problem! It's even better if my little dom sex woman isn't nearly as big as me! If she knows how to be aggressive (fists, elbows, feet, knees only), she can physically subdue me if I let her, but she isn't likely to kill me.

It works!

Oh, yeah, about aggressive regular women. Yeah, I still stick with what I said above -- but I accept the modification to substitute "assertive" for "aggressive." Nobody wants a villain woman who's going to "aggressively" put Drano in your wine glass. But by all means, grab the package if I start paying too much attention to what you're saying. I'm only an extremely focused human -- sometimes I forget that you have some nice T&A, if you're interesting enough to talk to about stuff, until you walk away and I check out your ass.

And I solemnly promise to not stop saying, "Looking good, mama!" when having lunch outside on a park bench during the spring.

See, it all balances out in the end just fine.

·
Banned
710 Posts
"Aggressive" female here.

If I like you, you will know because I will tell you. "Hey I think you're pretty awesome and want to take you out for (insert social activity)."
This does not imply that I will club a man over the head and drag him back to my secret lair to act as a sex slave (unless he's into that sort of thing, which I am not, so not going there at all).

I just like to cut out all the bullshit that typically precedes romantic pursuits - don't beat around the bush (heheheh, sooo mature of me).

And if he is not interested, no biggie - just say so. I appreciate the directness in return, as well.

Sorry, I know this was targeted to the boys/men. But since I'm all aggressive n' stuff, thought I'd just make this about me lol.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
aggressive and confident don't bother me; it only means that i will not always have to be the same. and sometimes i don't care enough to approach or bother even if i am interested, but will reciprocate even if uninterested.
i'm content to just realize that i find someone especially attractive, and then get back to my drink... because even though i don't see it as odd for the other to approach--nor as odd for me to be receptive to that approach--and i'm fully comfortable being assertive in pretty much all other areas of life, i still feel "odd" when i approach another.
it feels fake. i know what i'm doing, they know what i'm doing, and i'd rather just say that i would like to get to know them better because i would very much like to sleep with them, and then proceeding with conversation once that's out there.

but that's not really how shit works, usually, so... it definitely clears things up though, having the woman be the "aggressive" one.
my vote is: yes.

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
It depends what you mean by "aggressive". But others have already kinda touched on my answer.

I think it's good. It's very frustrating when a girl is too passive and you don't know if she's just shy or not that into it. Getting some positive feedback is great.
Being confident and making the first move isn't aggressive, it's assertive. The word aggressive is typically used in a negative context and would imply some type of power imbalance and or imposition. For example, a girlfriend taking her boyfriend's phone and looking through it to see if he's texting any other girls is aggressive.
Yes to both of these. Showing interest is a turn on to me. Sometimes I think I'm more turned on by a girl being turned on than by myself, lol. But that's really only the case if it's someone I was already attracted to, and "assertive" is a better word for it.

There was this girl who liked me who was "aggressive", and I wasn't attracted to her so it just turned me off more. She was trying to convince me to kiss her by saying I only wasn't doing it because I was afraid I'd feel something, and that it's the only way to know for sure. At a completely different point in time, we were at a Halloween party and she was using her costume/character (a succubus) basically an excuse to "pretend" to seduce me, but she wasn't really pretending. A friend kind of suggested to her to not give up with me. So we were at that friend's house and when she and some other people went into another room for something she started rubbing my leg and trying to emulate stuff from the character she was dressed up as (except it was all kinda cheesy lol).

So yeah, not really into "aggressive" women who can't read social cues. (I mean..it wasn't even "cues" in my case as I explicitly said repeatedly that I wasn't interested...)

I also really don't like being told what to do or when people try to moralize and change my behavior, and the closer they are to me the worse it is (I start trying to distance myself). So that is something I see as negatively aggressive.

The the fuck is TOO confident? I am interpreting this to mean that you prefer a submissive female?

Next!
Submissive doesn't mean lacking confidence though. Well, I guess it depends what "submissive" means to you. I don't think of it as passive, so much as they want/need something and someone else provides it to them mostly just because they can. I like confident women who are more on the submissive side in some ways. A person in a submissive role (in other contexts too) still has to be able to assert themselves about what they want and ask for it.

"Aggressive" female here.

If I like you, you will know because I will tell you. "Hey I think you're pretty awesome and want to take you out for (insert social activity)."
This does not imply that I will club a man over the head and drag him back to my secret lair to act as a sex slave (unless he's into that sort of thing, which I am not, so not going there at all).

I just like to cut out all the bullshit that typically precedes romantic pursuits - don't beat around the bush (heheheh, sooo mature of me).

And if he is not interested, no biggie - just say so. I appreciate the directness in return, as well.

Sorry, I know this was targeted to the boys/men. But since I'm all aggressive n' stuff, thought I'd just make this about me lol.
This is a good example. I would not mind this at all, especially the part about cutting the bullshit, but I'm also not interested in being a sex slave lol.

This reminds me of a thread I was reading on another forum a few months ago where someone was asking about how to approach dating in a specific city/metro area. They got a lot of responses about why do you need an approach for how to date, just meet some people with shared interests and then if you're into them find more activities to do around your interests (that thread made me more convinced that I need to relocate to that metro area or somewhere similar, because of how many people were that straightforward about it, haha).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts