Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
INTP
11,906 Posts
Yes. It's something to do while I'm passing or sometimes they're just there.

Reactions: SgtPepper

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
I would love to lick and suck a guys nipples. Nothin' like making a man squirm and moan. Soo hotttt. Its nice to make somebody feel good. And they want more. Of you.

Not that I've ever been in a relationship before,, but that is just one of my fantasies. Ahaha.

·
Premium Member
3,156 Posts
Sure, it's a good idea. It isn't something most guys particularly fantasize about though.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Yes. Don't know exactly why though, because I don't find any particular enjoyment in it, it's a neutral feeling, but they're just there and it's like instinctual to go there.

The feedback I got was "please repeat eternally", so I did.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Not if they have a hairy chest. It's hard to get to the nipples without a lot of hair ending up in your mouth.:sick::sick::sick::sick:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well I'm more interested in my own sex(male) so I will just answer both, I guess? Yes I have done and it have been done to me, it feels amazing to me and to the other person as well. Like @Lemmy said: "Nothin' like making a man squirm and moan. Soo hotttt. Its nice to make somebody feel good. And they want more. Of you." I couldn't have said it any better.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I suck/play with my partners nipples, we are both super into it. He gets pleasure from it and I enjoy it. It's just another fantastic part of foreplay for us.:proud:

Reactions: Eren Jaegerbomb

·
Banned
659 Posts
Not for me, thanks. When it comes to nipples, I prefer to do the sucking.

Reactions: ninjahitsawall

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
I like the attention, it looks cute when a human is at the chest.

It's not one of my erogenous zones. I am likely to steer the person toward better places.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts