Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Girls,
Do INTJ male usually seem interest you?
What do you like and dislike about them?
Any other things you would like to express about INTJ males

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
Depends on the person and how healthy they are, honestly. One of my best friends is an INTJ, and I absolutely love him, but I could never date him because he would need me to take care of him emotionally, and I'm okay with tht in a friendship but in a relationship? I need my own needs met, and he can't provide that for me.

But in general I love NTs and while I'm partial to NTPs, NTJs are pretty great too and if I came across a nice INTJ who was healthy and not unattractive to me I could come to like him.

In general yes I like INTJs but I can't see myself with one unless they were healthy and benign.

Oh, and welcome to the forums :) Did you come here to just ask that question?

Just as a rule, don't worry about type when dating of whatever. Think about them as people. Girls aren't going to like you because you're an INTJ, they're going to like you because you're cool or funny or smart or brave or cute or whatever. Just worry about being a healthy and good person and the rest will sorta fall into place.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for opinion :) I registered in order to ask this question, but intend to join conversations from time to time as well.
I keep in mind, that type is more like a frame, not person itself :) I just couldn't find how INTJ and ENFJ work in "type frames", so asked here. Sorry for poor grammar, hope you understood..:)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I sorta dated one a few years back, there's pros and cons like everything else. He was really smart, really focused and determined too. He had a quite the strong personality and rarely doubted he was right. That was really sexy and exasperating at the same time.
On the downside, he wasn't exactly expressive when it came to feelings. As an Fe-dom I am really warm and I'm not afraid to talk about my emotions, and it was quite hard for me to understand why he would not talk to me about his. I felt like it was because he didn't like me enough, or didn't trust me enough. I knew he was not the type to be with someone he didn't really like, but it just added to my frustrations. I still needed reassurance and he did not really give it. He was quite stern too, often made me feel like I was a child and he was the responsible adult (he was 3 years older than me, but still.)
It could never have worked out long term anywyay, we had life expectations, conceptions and goals way too different. We're better off as friends.

But keep in mind that it's just one example, don't focus on type too much to evaluate whether or not a relationship will work. What made this relationsip impossible was, as I said, the difference in how we saw our future, it may have worked much better if we had thought much more similarly concerning that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.