Personality Cafe banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Damn your story reminds me of an INFJ date I had about three years ago that started out wonderful but soon bleeded to death. :frustrating:

Our first kiss was during a very special concert.

Thanks for sharing, thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Wish you the best.

Reactions: Burning Lion

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 · (Edited)
ahh, take a few step back, how hard it is for ENFP male :unsure: I know at my age I wont be able to do it :confused:
Then you definitely won't be.

I believe: the first step toward any other -and especially greater- ideas outside of ourselves. Meaning, you must believe in the existence or possibility of the existence of a certain idea, thought, object, feeling, state, measure of success, before you can materialize it. Before it becomes "real".

Believe you wont, and you shall not. "...there is no try". Or if you prefer, "...there is no spoon"...lol

OK... one just for my ENFP's. "The road to success is always under construction!"

Frankly, Yes. It is hard. Esto muy duro. I would say that I am a couple leaps ahead of her in terms of how I see the relationship. I see the potential in where it can go and I got very excited. Didn't try too hard to contain or hide said excitement for long enough. You know, let things flow naturally the way most of the world gets to know each other. Ne's are now collectively doing the "Doh" with me! My mind says, 'I-D-I-O-T!!!'...lmfao

What a fukin' rookie mistake! Wow! Should have been more laid back. What could I do? I thought I found someone I could really connect with on such an intuitive level! The other day, I had a vision of us sitting in front of an oven in our underwear and tshirts, baking cinnamon buns on a cold rainy day, in between sessions of making love, lounging and cuddling.'WOOOOOOOOhhhhhh Horse. Eeeassssy. Where the fuck you going?', that's my mind again. Fact: Still have not kissed this girl.
Royal... Class... Stupid! Nuff said.

...Needless to say, the responses to my advances have all been positive....
BONUS!!!...She is fukin HOT! lmao... well to me anyway.

FUCK. Now you got me writing shit again. Confessing shit I maybe shouldn't be confessing. But where else I guess?

So that's it. I've prematurely laid out my cards. It's her move...
The only thing that kinda' messes with me is... If she's an NF, why would she be so reserved? Why go to such great lengths to build "suspense"? Why not embrace me? I know she likes me....(rubbing my chin)....*!!!!* (Insert '!' sound from MGS) Do you think I fucked up? Do you think she might be a SF?!!? An ISFJ?
Fuuuuuuuuck!!!
Noooooo!

Ahhh hahahahha!!!

Reactions: Oleas and Razvan

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
I think my INFJ was busted or something.:angry: Didn't work properly. I tried to fix it but it kept doing weird random shit. :sad: Took it back to the factory the other day.*sigh* FML.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 · (Edited)
What happened, Burning Lion?
So sorry it didn't work out.. that's awful.
Nothing. That's the problem. It was false advertising from the get go. When we started dating she was living with some crazy psycho guy. With my help, she managed to kick his ass out. It's been nearly two months and she still kept me at a distance. I went way above and beyond to show that I really care, that I was really interested, that I was in it for more than good sex (of which I got none)... and she is "not ready". Mah GFY. Too much baggage.

We agreed that we were going to give this relationship a fair shot. No holding anything back. She lied. The straw that broke the camels back came in the form of "some chick" she met up with last night. I caused a fuss when she said, "I hope she doesn't try anything.... I don't think anything will happen."
The INFJ was openly bi. I am cool with that. Intimidated slightly but cool. Thing is... I wanted something serious and she "doesn't know what (she) wants". I might have (not really... but maybe) been cool with an open relationship... but the problem was that I was not getting any lovin'. So WTF?

Fuck it. What a colossal waste of my time. Didn't learn anything new, didn't experience anything new, just blew a lot of money and patience.... and of course that thing we can never get back... time.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Hey, you did learn something new : stay away from women who aren't capable of showing you the love you seek/want. Or you already knew that? :laughing: At least you know moer as to what signs you should be careful about. Seriously, I'm sorry it didn't work out, but I loved your messages and how passionate you were. You just have to find someone who can appreciate this.:happy:

Reactions: Burning Lion

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Nothing. That's the problem. It was false advertising from the get go. When we started dating she was living with some crazy psycho guy. With my help, she managed to kick his ass out. It's been nearly two months and she still kept me at a distance. I went way above and beyond to show that I really care, that I was really interested, that I was in it for more than good sex (of which I got none)... and she is "not ready". Mah GFY. Too much baggage.

We agreed that we were going to give this relationship a fair shot. No holding anything back. She lied. The straw that broke the camels back came in the form of "some chick" she met up with last night. I caused a fuss when she said, "I hope she doesn't try anything.... I don't think anything will happen."
The INFJ was openly bi. I am cool with that. Intimidated slightly but cool. Thing is... I wanted something serious and she "doesn't know what (she) wants". I might have (not really... but maybe) been cool with an open relationship... but the problem was that I was not getting any lovin'. So WTF?

Fuck it. What a colossal waste of my time. Didn't learn anything new, didn't experience anything new, just blew a lot of money and patience.... and of course that thing we can never get back... time.
Yeah, sometimes it just doesn't work out. I hate being misled too, but there's plenty of fish in the sea. You'll find someone right for you. You should be grateful you were able to figure it out now and not after being in too much of a serious relationship with her. Getting down from the high when you've been in it long term is just... terrible.

Are you sure she doesn't want you though? You should probably talk to her before giving up. Maybe you can show her what she wants if she doesn't know yet : ) Though girls tend to take ages to find out what they want lol.

How were you "not getting any loving"? Didn't you say things were magical before?

61 - 70 of 70 Posts