Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Order or rate the personality types by most humorous to least humorous (based on your personal experience):

Additional: Comment on the type of humor if you can describe it.

SJs:

ISTJ:
ISFJ:
ESTJ:
ESFJ:

SPs:

ISTP:
ISFP:
ESTP:
ESFP:

NTs:

INTJ:
INTP:
ENTJ:
ENTP:

NFs:

INFJ:
INFP:
ENFJ:
ENFP:

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
ESTJ's are hilarious, they have a biting humour that is just wonderful to listen to.
ESTP's have great banter in them, wonderful.
INTJ's are hilarious, I'm hilarious and I'm one of them.

In general though I'd say I find my ESTJ friends to be the funniest I know. They take their uncompromising attitude to life to humour, combined with a quick wit and a sharp mind makes very funny.

·
Registered
816 Posts
*In my experience:*

Extroverts always think they're funnier than they are, and introverts are funniest when they're not trying to be.

STJs are funny, but not when cracking a joke at your expense. They seem to typically have sort of a mean? humor. They may not intend to be offensive, but they often are, and they are completely oblivious to it.

SFJS, when funny, are hilarious, because their comedy is often unintentional, therefore natural and uninhibited. It really catches you off guard, which is due in large part to its rarity.

NTJs have this really weird, off-the-wall humor that I'm sure would be funny, if I had their brain and could keep up with them.

NFJs are similar to SFJs. Sometimes just being good-natured and enjoyable to be around is more preferable than being funny.

SFPs and STPs excel in situational humor. Extroverts have a better chance at getting laughs, but that's the trade-off for also being more obnoxious. (I SAY THAT WITH LOVE.)

NTPs are funny-looking, I agree. <3 Nah, they're probably my favorite. Wit or snark gets me every time.

NFPs...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts