Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So a drunk text may or may not have gone out tonight. I've since sobered up and gave up on pursuing this girl further.

There are plenty of sites out there that list things that push women away from the viewpoint of a single woman. I'm currently trying to date in college as a mature student (might be first mistake). Got turned down yet again, I'm fine with it, story of my life in college. Will have graduated without as much as a kiss. Not even a damn hug. Same damn excuse I've heard the last two times I've tried to ask a girl out.

So, ladies. Feel free to list away, what are the dead giveaways that make a guy instantly undateable? Is it hair? Is it too much pressure? Appearing too desperate?

List away!

Edit: Trying to build a list from multiple perspectives here. Perhaps there's enough of a sample size to arrive at certain conclusions. Not drunk posting. Promise.

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
The perceived level of confidence and assertiveness. Too low on those -> forever alone.

Reactions: Hypaspist

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,436 Posts
The only thing that makes a dude instantly undate-able to me is perceived arrogance or getting the sense that he isn't actually really into me ("I is so desperate for da bootays"). (These might seem like duh's... lol, but if you write a dude off for these reasons - there they are! Persistently! But you really can't come back from these things imo. And then it just becomes a pure power struggle (a need for validation on their end?) and that's a truly awful way to start a "relationship" of any kind).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts