Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
He's definitely not an INFP, he fake cries and he is extremely arrogant. I would say he is ENTJ, or maybe ENFJ.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I'd say either ESFJ or ENFJ, I'm not sure which. He obviously cared about a shared cultural vision, and that seems to be his modus operandi (Fe), but I can't tell if he prefers Ni or Si (Transformative vision vs. obsession with the founding fathers).

·
Registered
946 Posts
He's far more into the ideas the founding fathers had, pinpointing where things went wrong, and pointing to a vision of the future. He's going on and on about truth, God, and natural systems. Definitely not Sensor material.

I would actually say INFJ, as he seems Ni Fe Ti Se. To me it appears that his primary focus is on patterns, and secondary focus is getting people involved in this vision. The inferior Se would point to his prior substance abuse issues. Usually the use of so many blackboards and charts would indicate Te, but it's not really done on the fly - seems more of a skill he learned to express his Ti.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
How about... Lunatic?

I'd say enfp, cause all the crying and angst and nuttiness is just overwhelming.

·
Registered
ESFJ
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's far more into the ideas the founding fathers had, pinpointing where things went wrong, and pointing to a vision of the future. He's going on and on about truth, God, and natural systems. Definitely not Sensor material.

I would actually say INFJ, as he seems Ni Fe Ti Se. To me it appears that his primary focus is on patterns, and secondary focus is getting people involved in this vision. The inferior Se would point to his prior substance abuse issues. Usually the use of so many blackboards and charts would indicate Te, but it's not really done on the fly - seems more of a skill he learned to express his Ti.
I can see that...He seems to really believe in his cause and is very good at getting people to join him. IMO, he plays a lot on people's feelings and values to gain support.

·
Registered
836 Posts

Good god man. Even if you think he's an INFJ we can't start claiming people like Beck. This is an exclusive club! :)

In all seriousness... I think he's definitely an N. the judgement and actions seem spontaneous.... so I guess P. I highly doubt he's an I, so E.

ENxP from me.

(ps, INFJ in my opinion would be more standoffish, with more planning and scheming. They would make emotional pleas as needed or as forced by crowds. Think - gandhi, perhaps martin luther king, perhaps hitler.... not just writing random stuff on boards and yelling)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hm....
I'm pretty sure he's an E of some kind. And probably an F... using Fe......
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful :unsure:

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Are you guys typing the character you see and hear on his shows or attempting to type the real guy? What's the most likely phoniest or putting on an act, willing to do anything for a buck type? I'm sure there isn't one but since I am new to this, I thought I'd ask. As for Enneagrams I can guess his character would be a 1 or phobic 6, and I'll guess ENFJ . All I can think of for real self is ExTx anything beyond than that I have no idea lol. It's obvious I do have a problem with what he does. If I didn't know he was being 100% phony I wouldn't feel quite the same way.

Reactions: Angelic Gardevoir

·
Registered
266 Posts
ESFJ. He's way too emotional to be a "T". He definitely uses Fe. Though, unlike an ENFJ, he's more impatient, and traditional. Also, the J-P thing is hard, because spontaneity and organization aren't ACTUALLY what defines someone to be a Perciever or Judger.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Well, he's pretty phony imo, but I'm thinking ESFJ in an Fe-Ne loop, like @WSidis said or maybe ESFP (after all, Se-Fi can mimic Fe). I seriously can't imagine a T type crying on television the way he does.

Reactions: DJeter

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
I just call all conservative talk show hosts Te-dom. Except Kelly. Sweet Kelly. I don't know what type Kelly is, but she's so much more polite than the others and I like watching her show. (Not that I don't enjoy the other conservative talk shows... but Kelly really is refreshing.)

Edit:ps I'm not familiar with Glenn Beck, more familiar with Hannity, Limbaugh, Orielly, so forgive me for making a stupid and non productive addition to this topic. I'll have to learn more about this Fe-seeming conservative guy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts