Personality Cafe banner

Glenn Beck

5K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  Simpson17866 
#1 ·
Any guesses? I want to say he's xNFP...

Try to play nice. ;)

#4 ·
I'd say either ESFJ or ENFJ, I'm not sure which. He obviously cared about a shared cultural vision, and that seems to be his modus operandi (Fe), but I can't tell if he prefers Ni or Si (Transformative vision vs. obsession with the founding fathers).

#5 ·
He's far more into the ideas the founding fathers had, pinpointing where things went wrong, and pointing to a vision of the future. He's going on and on about truth, God, and natural systems. Definitely not Sensor material.

I would actually say INFJ, as he seems Ni Fe Ti Se. To me it appears that his primary focus is on patterns, and secondary focus is getting people involved in this vision. The inferior Se would point to his prior substance abuse issues. Usually the use of so many blackboards and charts would indicate Te, but it's not really done on the fly - seems more of a skill he learned to express his Ti.

#6 ·
How about... Lunatic?

I'd say enfp, cause all the crying and angst and nuttiness is just overwhelming.

#11 ·
Are you guys typing the character you see and hear on his shows or attempting to type the real guy? What's the most likely phoniest or putting on an act, willing to do anything for a buck type? I'm sure there isn't one but since I am new to this, I thought I'd ask. As for Enneagrams I can guess his character would be a 1 or phobic 6, and I'll guess ENFJ . All I can think of for real self is ExTx anything beyond than that I have no idea lol. It's obvious I do have a problem with what he does. If I didn't know he was being 100% phony I wouldn't feel quite the same way.

Reactions: Angelic Gardevoir
#16 ·
Well, he's pretty phony imo, but I'm thinking ESFJ in an Fe-Ne loop, like @WSidis said or maybe ESFP (after all, Se-Fi can mimic Fe). I seriously can't imagine a T type crying on television the way he does.

Reactions: DJeter
#20 ·
I just call all conservative talk show hosts Te-dom. Except Kelly. Sweet Kelly. I don't know what type Kelly is, but she's so much more polite than the others and I like watching her show. (Not that I don't enjoy the other conservative talk shows... but Kelly really is refreshing.)

Edit:ps I'm not familiar with Glenn Beck, more familiar with Hannity, Limbaugh, Orielly, so forgive me for making a stupid and non productive addition to this topic. I'll have to learn more about this Fe-seeming conservative guy.

#21 ·
I've seen Glenn Beck typed as ESTP and ESFP, but I'm inclined to go for an ExFx of some sort. I'm not sure which though, as I haven't seen enough of him to form a coherent conclusion.

#22 · (Edited)
Definitely -N-P, probably F

F because of how quick he is to cry over the slightest thing (even if it's fake, a T wouldn't resort to that as quickly)

NP because he loves throwing random pieces of conspiracy theory together and telling the audience to decide for themselves how the pieces fit together (even if he thinks it's supposed to be obvious, he doesn't care whether other people get it or not).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.