Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP type 8w5
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There’s nothing special about you being unstable or having a mental disorder or whatsoever, despite how many movies or games or books you’ve seen or read about how mysterious and cool these fictional and unhealthy characters are, the fact you’d delude yourself into thinking you’re like them makes you just pathetic and you have to accept that because on the bright side, you’d have to be sort of fucked up to live in delusion in order to get people to see you as interesting because you’re apparently not at all, not that there’s anything wrong with bi polar multiple personality autism OCD Narcissistic behavior psychopathic tendencies having people such as my self, it’s just those goddamn pretenders

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
… ok.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
There’s nothing special about you being unstable or having a mental disorder or whatsoever, despite how many movies or games or books you’ve seen or read about how mysterious and cool these fictional and unhealthy characters are, the fact you’d delude yourself into thinking you’re like them makes you just pathetic and you have to accept that because on the bright side, you’d have to be sort of fucked up to live in delusion in order to get people to see you as interesting because you’re apparently not at all, not that there’s anything wrong with bi polar multiple personality autism OCD Narcissistic behavior psychopathic tendencies having people such as my self, it’s just those goddamn pretenders
r/im14andthisisdeep

·
Beer Guardian
PerC Host, ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE
14,952 Posts
There's nothing terribly exciting about being just another cog in the machine, either. Being neurodiverse is just another part of who I am. It doesn't make me better (or worse) than anyone else, it is just me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts