Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in one-on-one interactions with currently unfamiliar ENTPs within spitting distance.

An ENTP party/group hug/mudfight would also be of interest.

Anyone else? Stockholm is my city of residence.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let's try this again...

I would be happy to host you. Stockholm is a beautiful city, ENTPs everywhere: come come!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
The INTP thread seems more active :). I'm living a brisk boat ride away, but am not coming over. Thanks anyways!

·
Registered
966 Posts
I feel like I'm the only ENTP on this site from the states. Honestly though, good luck finding someone near you.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I'm confused as to why you would think there aren't a lot of people from the US :). It's a majority. Just not in threads about people from other countries or threads about US presidential election, haha! I was going to write a list for you but it turned out to be too long.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Well if you think about it compared to world population the US is pretty tiny. Everyone in this thread mentions Sweden, I just have never seen someone on here mention that they are from the US. Maybe it's just me.

A list of what? People on here from the US? haha

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Well if you think about it compared to world population the US is pretty tiny.
I know, still you're crazy high profile, lol. Like German tourists.

Everyone in this thread mentions Sweden, I just have never seen someone on here mention that they are from the US.
It's the norm plus you haven't been paying attention. Swedes deliberately mention Sweden and yet find very few Swedes, because there are very few.

Maybe it's just me.
It is.

A list of what? People on here from the US? haha
Yes :). But it's like every other ENTP here so I stopped, didn't want to be rude and forget someone.
The rest of us are either Canadians or not. Haha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts