Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
If this is what you feel as the best for you then have a nice introspection dulci di litchi

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Ps: luv u too

- a High Speed Tomato.member
(Sooz mod idk how to edit my post)

·
Registered
Ji supremacy
3,511 Posts
please, find what you are looking for! Our time here isn't infinite and so because of this I hope that you make the most of it! :proud:
I don't know much about you as I haven't been around your parts of the forum but I have something to say that probably applies to everyone:

Surround yourself with positive people and never feel that you owe your attention to negative people. I have seen someone so hung up with another person through so many years and it kept them from living their lives to their full potential and now they're old. Don't do that.

I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart. Go now, find peace and that, what you are looking for! I'm rooting for you!

·
Registered
Mature Sage
6,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gonna leave earlier than I had antipicated. I got everything I wanted to get done. If you wanna know how I'm doing, I got my info right there to the left of this post, the links work, and I have the requisite apps. If you post on here, more than likely, I won't see it, but I appreciate it in advance.

I feel like I got everything that I wanted to get done here, done. It feels a lot more resolved. I feel good about leaving now, so before I go, I'm gonna post some farewell songs XD
This song pretty much sums up many of my experiences since I came back. :D

But also kinda makes me think of this song as well

Also this: Don't stop believing :rockon:

·
Registered
Mature Sage
6,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm glad I stepped away for a while.
I don't like becoming my shadow.

Edit: it's nice to see that perc is a pretty forgiving space though.

·
Registered
Mature Sage
6,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice to see everyone's doing well though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts