Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :) I hope you enjoy it here.

I was around 11 when I discovered my INFJness, but I didn't think about it much at the time and I didn't really understand what it meant. When I started high school, I began learning more about MBTI and I began to understand what being an "INFJ" sort of meant (though I'm still figuring it out). The knowledge that I was an INFJ really helped me in social situations during high school and my first year of college because I understood that it was okay that I wasn't running around partying like everyone else. Now I'm trying to use it to help me figure out what kind of career path I should go down.

·
MOTM July 2012
8,033 Posts
good morning, @good morning!! oh, wait, it's afternoon now :blushed:

a coworker gave us all the MBTI personality test, and i scored INFJ, then after hearing the INFJ description, felt like i had found "home" and wasn't an oddity in the universe after all. :)

·
Fu Dominant
10,720 Posts
Welcome!

I found out I was an INFJ back when I joined this forum. It was such a relief to be able to be able to have words to explain myself better. :proud: I was no longer a mistake, or someone somehow broken. I was just being me all along, and that it's ok to be me.

It's also been great to know more about the people around me too. It's helped with communication and understanding.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts