Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think everyone has an area where they can more effortlessly see good side of things - i think it is a combination of physiology, conditions and environments and so on
but often, especially when i am communicating with a general south korean person here from seoul
i could't help but notice how some of them really lack looking at the good sides of a person, situations and focus on that whilst communicating with people - innit better off that way?
i guess i blame the overall times...
of course everyone has their thresholds
then again, at least when you are in a healthy state, maintaining a focus on positive aspects of things, talking about it, develop more sensitivity towards good things rather than things to judge or criticise - won't it help creating better reality for everyone?

and in that respect i find it important to reflect upon your feelings at certain events - each emotional / spiritual states that you were in during such events that you were in - because each of those times and emotions are muchly related to your attitudes on survival and they are realities on their own

is it such inevitable to come to conflict with any type of external objects you contact with, at one point?
does every relationship (whether it's with human, work and so on) have rocky sides despite good will and focus on good things?

·
Registered
189 Posts
lol koreans. I am one and i completely understand what you mean. South Korea in general is: hectic as crap, money driven, top of the materialistic ladder, and koreans in general are just irritable and that can wear off on you. I know, I live in Socal and when i come back from norcal from school where there is like .0001% koreans let alone asians, i want to go back to norcal.

you just got to live with it. Koreans/ most asians are just an angry bunch. Why do you think out middle aged women all have cringing/angry eyebrows :crazy: Hope you're having fun drinking soju and all the other delicious food. God I miss the street vendors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts