Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm The Wild One. I have no clue what my Enneagram type is. In exchange for your help, I offer you cookies! You can grab as many as you like:

Feel free to reply here, or via PMs. Thanks! =)

Prerequisites

What age range are you in?
Just turned 29. Yay me. :dry:

Any disorders or conditions we should know about?
Not that I know of. Although, depression does run in the family.

Main Questions
1. What do you think your life is about?

To me life is about three things, all just as important:
1) Connections: ‘Clicking’ with like-minded individuals, experimenting a sense of belonging, no matter whom or where you are;
2) Adventure: Novelty, excitement, pleasure and peace; and
3) Principles: Staying true to one’s self, even when trying to blend in.
What drives you in life? This can be something like a goal or a purpose, or anything else that comes to mind.
I’m not sure I have that bit clear. Mostly I float by aimlessly, ready to jump at a good opportunity. I don’t like o feel weighted down by responsibilities or ties, which is why I think I shouldn’t be married, especially to someone who rates being settled and stable as quite important in life. Well, too late for either!

2. What were you like as a kid?
Curious. Wanted to understand everything and everyone. Quiet but extremely ongoing (i.e. not loud and boisterous, rather well-behaved, but not shy at all). Made friends everywhere. Was obsessed with being thought of as “a good kid”, by doing everything right. But what mattered to me wasn’t receiving anyone’s approval, but somehow counteracting the terrible behavior of so many ‘bad kids’ out there! For some reason, I felt it was my job to make a difference. Also, I had a very active imagination, and whenever I was left to my own devices, I would amuse myself by making up stories in my head.

3. Describe your relationship with your parents. Does anything stand out about the way you interacted?
I always felt misunderstood and out of place, although I received a lot of attention from both of my parents. I didn’t think it was their fault, though: I always sensed I was just too weird to fit in. In all honesty, I was rather spoiled. My idealist father believed in being a friend for his kids, so he treated us more or less as equals, as far as he could without undermining his authority. It didn’t work: we didn’t fear our dad, but our respect for him wasn’t all that it was supposed to be. As I grew older, I came to deeply respect and appreciate my fantastically loving, principled father! My mother I found a bit annoying, too emotional, unstable and manipulative, but I could see how she livened up my father, and he steadied her down. I’ve come to idealize their relationship.

4. What values are important to you? What do you hope to avoid doing or being?
Values: Peace with all men. Respect for all my fellow human beings. Compassion and understanding in the face of differences. Joy for life, as it is a gift from heaven.
Hope to avoid: Disrespecting others unnecessarily. Hurting people on purpose. Adding negative energy to this already angry, diseased world. Suffering, and making others suffer. Working hard for nothing. Caring less about people than about what they own, do, or represent.

5. Aside from phobias, are there any fears that characterized your childhood? Have they continued into the present day, or not, and if not, how have you dealt with them?
Pass.

6. a.) How do you see yourself?
Basically, as a waste of oxygen. I could be doing so much, but I just seem to be content with living every day like I have millions of them ahead of me, when truth is, I could be gone tomorrow. Then, I will have failed to make a difference. I’m having a bit of a crisis, as you can see. :s
b.) How do you want others to see you?
As someone with a good soul, and a big heart, and an open ear for anyone who needs it. A joy to be with. Fun. Surprising. Kind. (*pukes rainbows*)
c.) What do you dislike the most in other people?
Open rudeness. Blatant disregard of other people’s feelings and needs. Abuse. Disrespect. Prejudice. Injustice. Discrimination. Arrogance. Sadism. In short, I dislike when others fail to treat others the way they expect to be treated themselves.

7. Which habit do you most automatically act on? Rank the following habits from most to least automatic, on a scale of 1 (most) to 3 (least).
1) Strive for a sense of tranquility in yourself and the world around you. <<<ß-- This!!
2) Decide what is right for the betterment of something or someone else.
3) Work for personal gain with more concern for self than for others.

8. Where does the wandering mind take you? What provokes this?
Now that’s a long list! Everything triggers the “head in the clouds” effect in me. I’m always pondering meaning, contemplating potential, imagining possibilities, creating storylines, making up hypothetical situations… Up in the clouds, I’m telling ya!

9. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
Best: Making new friends. Learning new things. Sharing what little I know. Feeling accepted. Making others feel good about themselves. Receiving acknowledgment.
Worst: Rejection. Heavy criticism, even if well-intentioned. Being misunderstood, disrespected, attacked, misjudged. Feeling that I’ve betrayed my principles.

10. Let's talk about emotions. Explain what might make you feel the following, how they feel to you or how you react to the emotion:
a.) Anger:
Triggered by repeated judgment, injustice, personal attacks, lack of cooperation from people I try my best to help. Underappreciation. I react with frustration: I am either unable to express my anger in an articulate way, or verbally beating the living daylights of the offender with a mathematician’s precision.
b.) Shame: Triggered by realizing that I’m acting against my beliefs. Hurting those I love, or those more vulnerable. Being confronted with my shortcomings. I react by either walking away from the source, trying to distract myself from the problem, or dwelling deep into it and dissolving into an emotional puddle.
c.) Anxiety: Triggered by not knowing what people I consider important in my life think about me, by a sense of internal imbalance, or conflict all around me. I react by trying to ‘fix’ everything, tidying up, talking about what’s on my mind, asking for help, going for a run…

11. Describe how you respond to the following:
a.) Stress: I keep going, and going, and going, until everything is done, or I just can’t take it anymore. If I notice what’s going on inside me before I reach the point of no return, I try to drop everything and take a moment for myself: run, have some tea, take some time off for reading, visit friends… but when I let it build up, I end up lashing out blindly all around me, then deeply regretting it.
b.) Negative unexpected change: Try to focus on the positive and keep going. If there isn’t much positive to focus on, then I search for sympathy from my friends. Or I split, like a true coward.
c.) Conflict: I don’t take it too well. I try to take charge, force those in war to find some common ground and figure it out from there. But if it’s me that’s not willing to give in, I tend to complain, look for advice, try to regain balance, see what I’m willing to give in and in exchange for what.

12. a.) What kind of role are you naturally inclined to take in a group? Why? It varies. Sometimes I’m the self-appointed class clown, intent on making everyone laugh. Some others I’m The Expert, and I elbow my way into leading (like I know anything! Bah!). But mostly, I tend to ‘infiltrate’ the group, get to know everyone, and try to direct the group towards a fairer, more peaceful and accepting place.
b.) If put in power, how do you behave? Why? I don’t know what to do with it! Theoretically, I’d try to help those ‘below’ me to become the better version of themselves and explore their potential so we can all reach our common goals, but truth is, I get easily distracted, so soon enough I’m just planning on a gazillion different possibilities and hardly ever get anything done.
c.) Do you tend to struggle with others who have authority over you? Why? No, I respect authority on principle, unless we’re talking about inflexible, arbitrary people or institutions, in which case I try to cheat it, undermine it if I can, and either get away with murder for what I consider the greater good, or try to get everyone else see what’s wrong with those above and find a way to change it. I guess that’s why I don’t get promoted much.

13. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?
I have a keen eye for untapped potential. Also, I can sniff unrequited love miles away. Emotional and mental instability jump out to me. Also, the signs of addiction I find hard to miss. So yeah, I’m clueless about a lot of things, but also, I can see a lot that others don’t.

14. Comment on your relationship with trust.
I’m too trusting. So yeah, I can see all that’s wrong with humankind, but I still trust most individuals I meet. Stupid? A little. But the way I see it, it’s either that or sinking into deep despair and epicurism. I choose naiveté.

15. Briefly: What religious and/or political beliefs do you have? Do you think they influenced your responses in this questionnaire?
I’m politically neutral: too idealistic to subscribe to any preexisting parties or positions. I’m a spiritually aware person, read the Bible, believe in Jesus, and go to church every week. Yes, both positions strongly influence my responses.

Optional Question (due to personal nature)
Discuss an event that has impacted your life significantly; more importantly, how you responded to it.

Pass.

Extra Questions
Which of the following temptations do you find yourself acting upon the most? (And briefly state why)

- To constantly push yourself to be “the best”
- To be without needs, well-intentioned
- To replace direct experience with concepts
- To have an extreme sense of personal moral obligation
- To think that fulfillment is somewhere else <<<<<<ß-----THIS!!!!
- To cyclically become indecisive and seek others for reassurance
- To overuse imagination in searching for yourself <<<<<<ß-----THIS!!!!
- To avoid conflicts and asserting yourself <<ß-----To a lesser degree, THIS!!!!
- To consider yourself entirely self-sufficient

What's something you are: a.) Thankful you have?
A house of my own, because I need my own space to decompress when I’m under pressure.
My patient, “let it be” attitude, which has helped me preserve my sanity in the face of adversity.
My capacity for bouncing back, no matter how hard or low I fall, because God knows I’ve fallen hard and low.

b.) Wish you could have?
Resolve! Consistency! Determination! Stability! And a high-paying job. With, like, dental. Oh, and a fabulous, efficient, trustworthy stay-in cleaning staff to whom I could pay a great salary, because I’m such a mess and cleaning up after myself is HARD WORK!

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Hi! I'm The Wild One. I have no clue what my Enneagram type is.
'Ello I've seen you drifting round the ENFP board before. I'll lend some insight on the matter.

Prerequisites[/U]
What age range are you in?
Just turned 29. Yay me. :dry:
Cancer? Gemini?

Any disorders or conditions we should know about?
Not that I know of. Although, depression does run in the family.
Depression is a symptom of chemical imbalance of the mind, now some people are more sensitive to this balance than others. Also a lack of purpose can also equate to desirable circumstances for depression to grow. Pills & therapy don't do anything for depression, only make it more bearable at times. I could write an article about depression, one of the most misunderstood conditions out there.

Main Questions
1. What do you think your life is about?

To me life is about three things, all just as important:
1) Connections: ‘Clicking’ with like-minded individuals, experimenting a sense of belonging, no matter whom or where you are;
2) Adventure: Novelty, excitement, pleasure and peace; and
3) Principles: Staying true to one’s self, even when trying to blend in.
What drives you in life? This can be something like a goal or a purpose, or anything else that comes to mind.
I’m not sure I have that bit clear. Mostly I float by aimlessly, ready to jump at a good opportunity. I don’t like o feel weighted down by responsibilities or ties, which is why I think I shouldn’t be married, especially to someone who rates being settled and stable as quite important in life. Well, too late for either!
So far 7wx, 1w9, 2wx. Why do you feel that it is too late for either? You're only 29 for heaven's sake.

2. What were you like as a kid?
Curious. Wanted to understand everything and everyone. Quiet but extremely ongoing (i.e. not loud and boisterous, rather well-behaved, but not shy at all). Made friends everywhere. Was obsessed with being thought of as “a good kid”, by doing everything right. But what mattered to me wasn’t receiving anyone’s approval, but somehow counteracting the terrible behavior of so many ‘bad kids’ out there! For some reason, I felt it was my job to make a difference. Also, I had a very active imagination, and whenever I was left to my own devices, I would amuse myself by making up stories in my head.
Okay now I'm sensing allot of 9, also 7 & a little 1.

4. What values are important to you? What do you hope to avoid doing or being?
Values: Peace with all men. Respect for all my fellow human beings. Compassion and understanding in the face of differences. Joy for life, as it is a gift from heaven.
Hope to avoid: Disrespecting others unnecessarily. Hurting people on purpose. Adding negative energy to this already angry, diseased world. Suffering, and making others suffer. Working hard for nothing. Caring less about people than about what they own, do, or represent.
I see avoidance of conflict, respect for boundaries, avoidance of negative energy, equality & the sort. Heavily 9, with a little 2 aswell.

5. Aside from phobias, are there any fears that characterized your childhood? Have they continued into the present day, or not, and if not, how have you dealt with them?
Pass.

6. a.) How do you see yourself?
Basically, as a waste of oxygen. I could be doing so much, but I just seem to be content with living every day like I have millions of them ahead of me, when truth is, I could be gone tomorrow. Then, I will have failed to make a difference. I’m having a bit of a crisis, as you can see. :s
Well good thing you started investigating the Enneagram then. The Enneagram deals with integration/disintegration issues. It investigates people's motives & reason behind these motives so that they can comprehend & understand themselves & what they need in able to integrate & better themselves. It teaches us what we need to "fix" our negative views & encourage growth.

First of all don't call yourself a waste of oxygen around me, your can go kid someone else but you ain't foolin' me. You have a purpose & a part to play, you just haven't found it yet. I want you to go find it. You can PM me if you need pointers, I kicked severe depression in the ass without any help, pills or therapy I know how to phoenix my way out of the ashes & I will lend some sound advice if you're interested.

Besides you're on the right track now.

b.) How do you want others to see you?
As someone with a good soul, and a big heart, and an open ear for anyone who needs it. A joy to be with. Fun. Surprising. Kind. (*pukes rainbows*)
You wish others too see you as attractive to be with. Allot of 2 with shades of 7.

c.) What do you dislike the most in other people?
Open rudeness. Blatant disregard of other people’s feelings and needs. Abuse. Disrespect. Prejudice. Injustice. Discrimination. Arrogance. Sadism. In short, I dislike when others fail to treat others the way they expect to be treated themselves.
Do you withdraw from people like this or try to turn them?

7. Which habit do you most automatically act on? Rank the following habits from most to least automatic, on a scale of 1 (most) to 3 (least).
1) Strive for a sense of tranquility in yourself and the world around you. <<<ß-- This!!
2) Decide what is right for the betterment of something or someone else.
3) Work for personal gain with more concern for self than for others.

8. Where does the wandering mind take you? What provokes this?
Now that’s a long list! Everything triggers the “head in the clouds” effect in me. I’m always pondering meaning, contemplating potential, imagining possibilities, creating storylines, making up hypothetical situations… Up in the clouds, I’m telling ya!

9. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
Best: Making new friends. Learning new things. Sharing what little I know. Feeling accepted. Making others feel good about themselves. Receiving acknowledgment.
Worst: Rejection. Heavy criticism, even if well-intentioned. Being misunderstood, disrespected, attacked, misjudged. Feeling that I’ve betrayed my principles.
Image triad, probably 2, some 6 & 7 undertones. 1's have strong principles. I'm going to conclude 2w1 & 7w6, due to emphasis on feeling, enjoyment, the positive, acceptance & acknowledgement. You have a fantastical nature of thoughts, a dreamer(9 & 7).

What kind of stories? There are authors & filmmakers in every type of Enneagram, each tells different stories.

10. Let's talk about emotions. Explain what might make you feel the following, how they feel to you or how you react to the emotion:
a.) Anger:
Triggered by repeated judgment, injustice, personal attacks, lack of cooperation from people I try my best to help. Underappreciation. I react with frustration: I am either unable to express my anger in an articulate way, or verbally beating the living daylights of the offender with a mathematician’s precision.
b.) Shame: Triggered by realizing that I’m acting against my beliefs. Hurting those I love, or those more vulnerable. Being confronted with my shortcomings. I react by either walking away from the source, trying to distract myself from the problem, or dwelling deep into it and dissolving into an emotional puddle.
c.) Anxiety: Triggered by not knowing what people I consider important in my life think about me, by a sense of internal imbalance, or conflict all around me. I react by trying to ‘fix’ everything, tidying up, talking about what’s on my mind, asking for help, going for a run…
Which of the above do you feel most strongly prevalent in your life? I'm leaning towards 2 by your answers.

11. Describe how you respond to the following:
a.) Stress: I keep going, and going, and going, until everything is done, or I just can’t take it anymore. If I notice what’s going on inside me before I reach the point of no return, I try to drop everything and take a moment for myself: run, have some tea, take some time off for reading, visit friends… but when I let it build up, I end up lashing out blindly all around me, then deeply regretting it.
b.) Negative unexpected change: Try to focus on the positive and keep going. If there isn’t much positive to focus on, then I search for sympathy from my friends. Or I split, like a true coward.
c.) Conflict: I don’t take it too well. I try to take charge, force those in war to find some common ground and figure it out from there. But if it’s me that’s not willing to give in, I tend to complain, look for advice, try to regain balance, see what I’m willing to give in and in exchange for what.
Aww :kitteh:
We have a Peacemaker. I sense much positive energy in you.

12. a.) What kind of role are you naturally inclined to take in a group? Why? It varies. Sometimes I’m the self-appointed class clown, intent on making everyone laugh. Some others I’m The Expert, and I elbow my way into leading (like I know anything! Bah!). But mostly, I tend to ‘infiltrate’ the group, get to know everyone, and try to direct the group towards a fairer, more peaceful and accepting place.
b.) If put in power, how do you behave? Why? I don’t know what to do with it! Theoretically, I’d try to help those ‘below’ me to become the better version of themselves and explore their potential so we can all reach our common goals, but truth is, I get easily distracted, so soon enough I’m just planning on a gazillion different possibilities and hardly ever get anything done.
c.) Do you tend to struggle with others who have authority over you? Why? No, I respect authority on principle, unless we’re talking about inflexible, arbitrary people or institutions, in which case I try to cheat it, undermine it if I can, and either get away with murder for what I consider the greater good, or try to get everyone else see what’s wrong with those above and find a way to change it. I guess that’s why I don’t get promoted much.
I'm finding allot of ground for 9w1 so far.

13. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?
I have a keen eye for untapped potential. Also, I can sniff unrequited love miles away. Emotional and mental instability jump out to me. Also, the signs of addiction I find hard to miss. So yeah, I’m clueless about a lot of things, but also, I can see a lot that others don’t.
Well I have an eye for untapped potential too & and I see allot in you. We need people with such a good heart as yours in these dark times.

14. Comment on your relationship with trust.
I’m too trusting. So yeah, I can see all that’s wrong with humankind, but I still trust most individuals I meet. Stupid? A little. But the way I see it, it’s either that or sinking into deep despair and epicurism. I choose naiveté.
Yeah I'm getting very strong 9 vibes.

15. Briefly: What religious and/or political beliefs do you have? Do you think they influenced your responses in this questionnaire?
I’m politically neutral: too idealistic to subscribe to any preexisting parties or positions. I’m a spiritually aware person, read the Bible, believe in Jesus, and go to church every week. Yes, both positions strongly influence my responses.

Optional Question (due to personal nature)
Discuss an event that has impacted your life significantly; more importantly, how you responded to it.

Pass.
Well, well, well, the way I see it we have a social 9w1 with a strong 2w1 fix & a 7w6 head fix.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much, @Gypsy and @Swordsman of Mana! I am honored to receive insight from such experts.

Gypsy: You have given me much to think about. Your quote system is very helpful: this way I can follow your train of thoughts on helping me determine my E type. I'll answer your questions one by one in a different post. =)

Swordsman of Mana: You are a legend when it comes to Enneagram typing, and your opinion is very important to me. Thank you so much!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
'Ello I've seen you drifting round the ENFP board before. I'll lend some insight on the matter.
That's what I came here for. Thank you!

Cancer? Gemini?
Gemini. As are my mom and my brother, with whom I have little in common, personality-wise. :rolleyes:

Depression is a symptom of chemical imbalance of the mind, now some people are more sensitive to this balance than others. Also a lack of purpose can also equate to desirable circumstances for depression to grow. Pills & therapy don't do anything for depression, only make it more bearable at times. I could write an article about depression, one of the most misunderstood conditions out there.
Yeah, I'm surrounded by people who have been diagnosed with depression, so it's hard to argue with you there. I'd love to discuss this further. PM me?

So far 7wx, 1w9, 2wx. Why do you feel that it is too late for either? You're only 29 for heaven's sake.
Too late for NOT getting married, to someone who is DEFINITELY into settling down. I'm not divorcing just because he's into staying in and I want to travel the world... I made a vow, you see? So I'm giving it another decade or so before I even start thinking about calling it quits. Sorry if my earlier phrasing was misleading.

Okay now I'm sensing allot of 9, also 7 & a little 1.
I see avoidance of conflict, respect for boundaries, avoidance of negative energy, equality & the sort. Heavily 9, with a little 2 aswell.
You wish others too see you as attractive to be with. Allot of 2 with shades of 7.
Image triad, probably 2, some 6 & 7 undertones. 1's have strong principles. I'm going to conclude 2w1 & 7w6, due to emphasis on feeling, enjoyment, the positive, acceptance & acknowledgement. You have a fantastical nature of thoughts, a dreamer(9 & 7).
Aww :kitteh:
We have a Peacemaker. I sense much positive energy in you.
I'm finding allot of ground for 9w1 so far.
Yeah I'm getting very strong 9 vibes.
Well, well, well, the way I see it we have a social 9w1 with a strong 2w1 fix & a 7w6 head fix.
Okay, I'll research that and get back to you with my thoughts.

Although I can advance this: it's funny that I have a hard time seeing myself as a 9, since the type description sounds like my ideal, how I'd like to be perceived when I'm at my best, yet I think I'm reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaally far from accomplishing that. 2's sound a lot sweeter and more, uh... selfless than I actually am. And 7's... yeah, I'm not corageous nor adventurous enough.
Sounds like something a 9 would say, or what? :frustrating:

First of all don't call yourself a waste of oxygen around me, your can go kid someone else but you ain't foolin' me. You have a purpose & a part to play, you just haven't found it yet. I want you to go find it. You can PM me if you need pointers, I kicked severe depression in the ass without any help, pills or therapy I know how to phoenix my way out of the ashes & I will lend some sound advice if you're interested.

Besides you're on the right track now.
That is very kind of you. But really, I'm a feather in the wind. Can't seem to muster the energy to get off my lazy ass and DO SOMETHING!
... which is how I know I'm not a 1.

c. What do you dislike the most in other people?
Open rudeness. Blatant disregard of other people's feelings and needs. Abuse. Disrespect. Prejudice. Injustice. Discrimination. Arrogance. Sadism. In short, I dislike when others fail to treat others the way they expect to be treated themselves
Do you withdraw from people like this or try to turn them?
If it's people I know, trust, am related to, care about, or have to be around often for some reason, I try to win them over.
But strangers I try to ignore. Sometimes I get so incensed I just *have to* at least give the offender the evil eye, or worse. I can't help myself. :rolleyes:

What kind of stories? There are authors & filmmakers in every type of Enneagram, each tells different stories.
That's interesting. I'd love to hear more!

Sometimes I create characters in my head to match people I know, or my favorite writers (or their characters), musicians, politicians, then start filling in the blanks (details of them I don't know) and toss them into strange situations, to project how they'd behave. Usually I jump into the story as well.

Some other times, I create these intrincate fantasy places, Wonderlands with strange rules, and I populate them with old friends and imaginary people.

And of course, there's the Nonsense World: a place that looks a lot like the real world, where I can explore strange possibilities. Here's an example: click!

Which of the above do you feel most strongly prevalent in your life? I'm leaning towards 2 by your answers.
Anger and shame. Sometimes simultaneously, sometimes one is hot on the heels of the other. How does that say 2?

·
Banned
4,611 Posts
@TheWildOne
9w1>2w1>7w6 So/Sx
That's the vibe I get from her posts too, outside of just this questionnaire -- some configuration of that tritype. And I'd say you're definitely right about the so/sx.

@TheWildOne -- @The King Of Dreams has a very similar tritype, and maybe even the exact same one (can't remember). Maybe he'd have some interesting input?

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
That's the vibe I get from her posts too, outside of just this questionnaire -- some configuration of that tritype. And I'd say you're definitely right about the so/sx.

@TheWildOne -- @The King Of Dreams has a very similar tritype, and maybe even the exact same one (can't remember). Maybe he'd have some interesting input?
not conceited enough to be core 7; not power seeking/emotionally directing enough to be a core 2

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thanks, @chimeric. I figured out so/sx was right a while ago. Tried to pinpoint my type based on different type descriptions when they happen to be so/sx, but I'm still struggling to see myself as a 9. I guess I must be on denial. Why, exactly, I'm not sure...

not conceited enough to be core 7; not power seeking/emotionally directing enough to be a core 2
So 9s are more... stagnant lazy stationary than the other two? Then that's me. :dry: Mystery solved.

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
Dammit! Can't. Reach. Through. Phone. To. Grab. Cookies.

Noooooooo......

Reactions: TheWildOne

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dammit! Can't. Reach. Through. Phone. To. Grab. Cookies.

Noooooooo......
No prob! Gimme your number and I'll text you the cookies.

Meanwhile, join the fun and please tell me what a nice 9w1 I am, will you? ;-)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts