Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Like said before, depends of what we are, and if this is a relationship or just the beginning of dating, or.. what is it.... what are we...

If I'm not in a proper relationship with the guy, stay away from my boobs. Keep it gentlemanly. But that's just me, not the entire world obvsly.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Really does depend on the chick and the setting.

Sometimes girls I meet at the club let me get away with it, and it's so hot. Kissing becomes a make-out session. And if she's really into it, I just go home with her. Doesn't happen too often though, but when it does... thumbs all the way up.

If I'm trying to actually to form a relationship, then yeah it's something I only do when I get really intimate.

·
Registered
ENTJ; 8w7; Persian C
9,448 Posts
Girls, do you like it when a guy you are into grabs your breasts while you are kissing? Could be romantic or maybe sleazy?
Do not do it unless you will finish it. [Stranger / first date / married / SO], regardless of location - this specimen is [pleading] for me to sit on, and suffocate their face and genitals with my own, whether in the nearest car / bathroom and/or where-ever. It can only get nasty from here. Breast(s) are off limits unless they mean it.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I'm gonna go with not hot since it seems like guys prefer to grab instead of knead.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts