Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What song would you like to be played at your graduation?
(We all get to choose and I can't really decide, so I'd be really grateful for some new suggestions... Thanks!! =) )

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ach wie cool, die Unterhaltung hätten wir ja die ganze Zeit auf Deutsch führen können^^.
Durchaus, aber letztlich ist es ja ein öffentliches Thema in einem englischen Forum. Wäre ja irgendwie unhöflich einen Großteil der anderen Beuscher dadurch auszuschließen, dass sie nicht verstehen, was wir schreiben. Via privater Nachricht oder ähnlichem ist das natürlich etwas anderes. ;)

Vague translation:
Indeed, but at last this is a public thread in an english forum. Thus it'd be somewhat impolite to exclode the majority of the other users by writing in a language they don't understand. Of course that'd be different if we wrote via private messages or something similar. ;)

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
This !

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
"Paradise" by Coldplay was played when I walked in on my high school graduation (I identify a lot with it). But other than the songs for our entries, it was mostly boring ambient music. =P

Reactions: lynnemeerkat

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
look up, Tear in your hand" by Tori Amos. it's such a beautifully blissful song. very swingy, like you're twirling around in the yard when you're little. or on a swing set. i love it. it's about stepping into your shoes, kind-of.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good old Baz Luhrmann. I swear, I've been going crazy with the sunscreen song lately.

That song would be kind of perfect:D - but I have to take an excerpt that only lasts 20 seconds >.<. Well, I'm definitely considering it...

And thanks to everyone else!! I really appreciated your suggestions: ). For example, I hadn't thought of taking something from Tori Amos...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts